Something truly terrible has happened

On this night of April 17, 2014, Guns N' Roses, featuring guest bassist Duff McKagan, executed a truly historic feat. They performed three, yes, three songs from "The Spaghetti Incident?", one of the worst albums in music history. Each of the songs they played was one of the infamous "Duff songs" from said album, all of which are among the worst songs in Guns N' Roses relatively small catalog.

And the night isn't over yet... Will they make this the worst concert of all time by playing So Fine in the encore? Or, god forbid, another TSI song? Stay tuned.. :nervous:

• Like 3

If the 4th song from TSI was 'ain't if fun' I promise that would make up for everything. Cocks would be hard for hours around here

Would be funny if Duff sang "Ain't it fun when you've broken up every band that you've begun" and winked at Axl, and got a deathstare in return.

• Like 2

and you think Dust N' Bones and 14 Years are filler? lol

i didn't say i liked black leather my non-sarcastic sensing friend :P

My bad. There are a lot of people on this forum who actually unironically like songs like Black Leather and I Don't Care About You. It baffles me.

My bad. There are a lot of people on this forum who actually unironically like songs like Black Leather and I Don't Care About You. It baffles me.

black leather is god awful, really...

I'd be willing to scrap out in the parking lot over Black Leather. 'IDCAY' does suck some dong for sure.

If the 4th song from TSI was 'ain't if fun' I promise that would make up for everything. Cocks would be hard for hours around here

Would be funny if Duff sang "Ain't it fun when you've broken up every band that you've begun" and winked at Axl, and got a deathstare in return.

:rofl-lol: