Something truly terrible has happened

TSI is underrated really. And this isn't a bad thing. Let Duff have some fun for fucks sake. On top of that, it's better than having Ashba rape some classics or having guys put on pointless filler solo after pointless filler solo.

Raw Power is cool.

• Like 2

Some deeper album cuts are better than a poke in the eye. Not sure why they didn't play them at other shows though.

I think people overreact a little bit simply out of frustration. When your favorite band has only put out one album in the last 20 years and somebody from the band's "camp" mentions the possibility of 2-3 new song, fans really hope that means NEW material and not just "deeper album cuts" from the band's most unsuccessful album that was released over two decades ago.

If the 4th song from TSI was 'ain't if fun' I promise that would make up for everything. Cocks would be hard for hours around here

Would be funny if Duff sang "Ain't it fun when you've broken up every band that you've begun" and winked at Axl, and got a deathstare in return.

haha that would almost make all this post-1994 BS worth it.

Some deeper album cuts are better than a poke in the eye. Not sure why they didn't play them at other shows though.

I think people overreact a little bit simply out of frustration. When your favorite band has only put out one album in the last 20 years and somebody from the band's "camp" mentions the possibility of 2-3 new song, fans really hope that means NEW material and not just "deeper album cuts" from the band's most unsuccessful album that was released over two decades ago.
I think we all hoped that. It was fairly obvious a few shows in it wasn't going down that way ( excuse the cheesy pun!). At least every show wasn't identical which it might have been without Duff.