Axl/Duff/Izzy performance in the near future? (just speculation)

What do you guys think are the chances that we get a show with Axl, Duff and Izzy performing together? I think it's pretty likely. Maybe even as soon as Vegas.

Probably the closest we'll ever get to a reunion, too.

Edited by bacardimayne

Think Axl's hesitant to do any show with more than one oldGNR member at a time because of all the reunion talk it would generate. And Duff's got Walking Papers dates around Vegas. Maybe they'll turn up for Golden Gods? Who knows. I wanna see Finck guest more often/replace Ashba.

It'd be a pretty sick response to the HOF if Axl turned up to the Golden Gods with Izzy and Duff.

Axl/Izzy/Duff/Dizzy is just as "legit" a GNR alumni lineup as Slash/Duff/Steven/Matt/lolgilby

Slash has a much bigger role, especially in the eyes of the public, than Dizzy or Gilby, but yeah those 2 combos are about as "GNR" as each other. If you had Axl/Finck/Duff/Fortus/Bumble/Dizzy/Chris/Whoever on drums touring, with Izzy and Huge and Brain in the studio, that'd be a great combo of old and nuGNR.

Thing is, though, it's Axl being honoured that night and not GNR, so it's not supposed to be a RRHOF-type thing. I think the most likely scenario will just be the nuGNR lineup performing and one of Duff or Izzy being there as well for a song or 2.