Updated G'R concert stats

Was 2012 really the most intense year, with the most songs played?

"1: 2012 (at least 1661 songs played).
2: 2010 (at least 1369 songs played).
3: 2006 (at least 1285 songs played).
4: 1992 (at least 1107 songs played).
5: 2011 (at least 939 songs played)."

Yes. Not so many shows as in, say, 1988, but much longer sets.

Yes. Not so many shows as in, say, 1988, but much longer sets.

Yeah, okey. That's what I thought! :thumbsup:

Great effort. Can't wait until Pit(t)man surpasses the number of appearances by Slash.

That's going to take a few years...but he has already played far more songs for GN'R than Slash ever did (6910 vs 4317). Well, that's the number of songs played at the shows where they have been part of the line-ups, at least.

• 1 month later...

And updated again: http://www.a-4-d.com/t15-tour-and-concert-statistics#15

Some changes:

- As far as setlist variation go, 2014 hasn't been bad at all. A lot of it has to do with greatly varying set lengths, though.

- The band has passed 100 different songs played live now.

- Estranged and Civil War have pushed My Michelle out of top-20 songs played, and Better has passed Street of Dreams for place 13.

Can you post the list with all the 95 Known different songs that have been played?

http://www.setlist.fm/stats/guns-n-roses-7bd69e24.html

Welcome to the Jungle, Mr. Brownstone, Paradise City, Sweet Child O'Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, It's So Easy, Live and Let Die, Patience, November Rain, You Could Be Mine, Nightrain, Rocket Queen, Better, Street of Dreams, Don't Cry, Chinese Democracy, Out Ta Get Me, Madagascar, Estranged, Civil War, My Michelle, This I Love, Used to Love Her, Double Talkin' Jive, Sorry, You're Crazy, Attitude, Bad Obsession, Whole Lotta Rosie, Move to the City, Shackler's Revenge, I.R.S., Think About You, Motivation, Catcher in the Rye, Nice Boys, The Seeker, Mama Kin, You Ain't the First, Dead Horse, Dust N' Bones, Glad To Be Here, Riff Raff, Perfect Crime, So Fine, 14 Years, Anything Goes, Yesterdays, If the World, Reckless Life, Dead Flowers, Objectify, Pretty Tied Up, Abnormal, Back Off Bitch, Heartbreak Hotel, Jumpin' Jack Flash, Shadow of Your Love, My Generation, Don't Let It Bring You Down, The Garden, Liquor and Whores, There Was A Time, Holidays in The Sun, Scraped, Down on the Farm, Sonic Reducer, Right Next Door to Hell, Rhiad and the Bedouins, Raw Power, Locomotive, You Gotta Move, Silkworms, Oh My God, Coma, Prostitute, It Tastes Good, Don't It?, Garden of Eden, Sway, Sailing, One in a Million, Honky Tonk Women, Communication Breakdown, Breakdown, Bad Apples, Teenage Kicks, Marseilles, You Can't Always Get What You Want, You Shook Me, Train Kept A Rollin', Tie Your Mother Down, Tavaszi Szél Vizet Araszt, Rock and Roll, Hair of the Dog, Goodnight Tonight, Cornshucker, Back in the USSR, American Band, Always on the Run, Ain't Goin' Down and Chatterbox.

how is that Better is played more than CD?

Because in 2006 Better was played at almost every gig whereas Chinese Democracy was played about about half of them.

Technically The General has been played during the 09/10 tour cycle, the intro orchestra at least. I sometimes see people list the intro music as its own song.

I only count full versions of songs and with vocals if it isn't originally instrumental. This means that I won't count all the snippets of songs with vocals as a song (like 'The Wall') nor longer instrumental jams (like 'Baby I'm Gonna Leave You').

Edited by SoulMonster