Best Rocket Queen

If you're a 100% stridency lover, go with 2010. If you want the perfect balance, go 2006.

Honestly, I can never choose.

wowowowow, you read my mind.

these are literally the two greatest versions of the song that have ever been performed since the '90s.

axl's rasp in the '10 version is outstanding during the outro, and the universal ampitheatre gig from '06 is memorable for being a bit more distinctive of the new band.

the way i see it, the new band gave a different edge to some of the older tunes like rocket queen and think about you, partly because of axl's vocal delivery being so different. if you can get past how different he sounds and appreciate it as a different take on the tune, it's pretty cool.

edit: in fact i made a thread about this before, but the outro of rocket queen 2010 from chile posted above is the closest i've ever heard axl sound to his 1990s self in any performance from 2001 onward.

Damn, I hate myself for not going to the Chile 2010 show

I'd kill to go to a 2010 show. Or a 2006 show. But Chile 2010 was something else, man. It had the fucking best rendition of Shackler's ever done.

That last "I don't believe there's a reason." Shit man, chills.

yeah, thats giving the 200%, he never did that again, when i found that vid i was rewatching that part cuz of the chills, if now axl tries to do that, he may even bleed

Fucking hell of a year, man. I gotta say, a lot of people talk about the pro shot UYI tour shows, but we've got a couple of those. There's NO full proshot or soundboard of 2010. That's my fucking holy grail.

Chile 2010 with another SA coutries are recorded with soundboard and hd and everything, it was for a documentary, in the trailer they show some chile scenes

I've seen the trailer for the documentary. Prostitute was playing over it, right? It kills me those were filmed and they aren't out there.

If you're a 100% stridency lover, go with 2010. If you want the perfect balance, go 2006.

Honestly, I can never choose.

wowowowow, you read my mind.

these are literally the two greatest versions of the song that have ever been performed since the '90s.

axl's rasp in the '10 version is outstanding during the outro, and the universal ampitheatre gig from '06 is memorable for being a bit more distinctive of the new band.

the way i see it, the new band gave a different edge to some of the older tunes like rocket queen and think about you, partly because of axl's vocal delivery being so different. if you can get past how different he sounds and appreciate it as a different take on the tune, it's pretty cool.

edit: in fact i made a thread about this before, but the outro of rocket queen 2010 from chile posted above is the closest i've ever heard axl sound to his 1990s self in any performance from 2001 onward.

Damn, I hate myself for not going to the Chile 2010 show

I'd kill to go to a 2010 show. Or a 2006 show. But Chile 2010 was something else, man. It had the fucking best rendition of Shackler's ever done.

That last "I don't believe there's a reason." Shit man, chills.

yeah, thats giving the 200%, he never did that again, when i found that vid i was rewatching that part cuz of the chills, if now axl tries to do that, he may even bleed

Fucking hell of a year, man. I gotta say, a lot of people talk about the pro shot UYI tour shows, but we've got a couple of those. There's NO full proshot or soundboard of 2010. That's my fucking holy grail.

Chile 2010 with another SA coutries are recorded with soundboard and hd and everything, it was for a documentary, in the trailer they show some chile scenes

I've seen the trailer for the documentary. Prostitute was playing over it, right? It kills me those were filmed and they aren't out there.

so much wasted.... :(

• Like 1

You know... just one more thing thats not coming out.

MSL claimed he have a pro shot 2010

Probably this one