why didn't duff and axl do so fine?

Now, while I actually really like the (dumb) song...I hate that Tokyo performance in the opening post.

In my opinion, the redeeming feature of So Fine is Slash's beautiful guitar solo...which in that clip posted he fucked up royally.

Anyways, going off the time Axl and Izzy decided to try and sing 14 Years together a while back...I'm ok with Axl and Duff NOT tackling So Fine.

And not to be a bitch, but I cringe at the thought of how DJ would play the solo...so no thanks.

Edited by DR DOOM

Because Axl would have had to practice a new song for the set, and fuck that, he can't be bothered, so just let Duff sing a couple shit songs by himself instead of a shit song where at least Duff and Axl are singing on stage together.

Because Axl would have had to practice a new song for the set, and fuck that, he can't be bothered, so just let Duff sing a couple shit songs by himself instead of a shit song where at least Duff and Axl are singing on stage together.

This is spot on; he wouldn't even stay on stage to sing backing vocals for Raw Power.

Probably Axl doesn't want to spark more issues about reunion thing in the global media. Watching Duff and Axl singing together on youtube/media could affect their existing plan if there's any.

Or Duff is very expensive performing another song.

because it's not a very good song and only a handful of GNR fans give a shit about it

This sounds the most plausible to me.

nah, they wouldn't have played "raw power" if that was the reason.

axl's laziness is more plausible.

Because Axl is lazy.

That makes no sense.

yes, it does.

I don't know why everyone hates it, I don't think it's that bad.

Probably Axl doesn't want to spark more issues about reunion thing in the global media. Watching Duff and Axl singing together on youtube/media could affect their existing plan if there's any.

But Axl and Izzy shared vocals on 14 years.

I don't know why everyone hates it, I don't think it's that bad.

But Axl and Izzy shared vocals on 14 years.

It's been 5 full concerts with Duff. Invited guest shared with Axl a song makes difference I guess.

because it's not a very good song and only a handful of GNR fans give a shit about it

This sounds the most plausible to me.

nah, they wouldn't have played "raw power" if that was the reason.

axl's laziness is more plausible.

Because Axl is lazy.

That makes no sense.

yes, it does.

If he was lazy he wouldn't play 2.5-3 hour shows, and if he is too lazy to refresh the lyrics of So Fine he wouldn't bother learning the lyrics to the new songs he has debuted these last years.