Link to axl interview on tms?

Axl's voice in this interview is exactly the same as it was in 92. Recently it's changed a bit. But he looks way more healthy here then I remember.

The questions asked were brilliant also. Axl didn't seem set on sharing much about cd or new songs. I just remember the questions sucked last time I watched this but now I realize these are the questions I would like to ask. How he prepares his voice? If he's working on new material? How he feels now about cd. They were great but Axl wasn't answering a whole lot in detail.

He did seem to want to say more on some subjects about the old band but struggled to find the words. His body convulses when he said Slash. It was cool that he kinda laughed about inducting elton and then said "I'm just really proud of that" he seemed to indicate that his decision on the rock hall would depend on what they asked of him...I guess he didn't like what they wanted to do.

It will be interesting to watch videos from this concert since Axl said his voice was really good, you get an idea of how he judges himself.

He did seem to want to say more on some subjects about the old band but struggled to find the words. His body convulses when he said Slash. It was cool that he kinda laughed about inducting elton and then said "I'm just really proud of that" he seemed to indicate that his decision on the rock hall would depend on what they asked of him...I guess he didn't like what they wanted to do.

I can tell you exactly what he was thinking then. "I'm definitely not going to this because I know exactly what they are expecting. But I won't say I'm not going right now." We knew Axl wasn't going if had anything to do with the old band, and he'd have to be a certified retard to not know thats exactly what they were gonna ask him.

Seriously, you're naive if you think his mind was not already made up here.

Because whenever people already incredibly opposed to anything current GN'R see of hear the band or any members of the band, a dark film covers their eyes and ears and insults starts spewing out their mouthholes. Only in hindsight will this film disappear and they will be able to objectively see it for what it was, only so as to be able to point to it and ask why the band isn't like that anymore!?

To be fair, as a journalist, if I had 30 minutes with Axl reunion would be quite down on the questions list. I mean, it's been asked constantly in the past decade, even more than that. It's not like the asnwers would change in any way.

New music, and his change in the way of singing would be priorities.

To be fair, as a journalist, if I had 30 minutes with Axl reunion would be quite down on the questions list. I mean, it's been asked constantly in the past decade, even more than that. It's not like the asnwers would change in any way.

New music, and his change in the way of singing would be priorities.

Majority of the fans would like to hear more on his "feud" with Slash, reunion and why he won't release new music...Who gives a fuck about Halloween tree??? Just my 2 cents..

This was a good interview, he asked about new music, how he felt about Chinese democracy now that it's out, he asked about the late starts, he asked about his voice and how he prepares, he asked about duff, and about the rock hall. Trunk did amazing. Axl wasn't willing to share any plans though.

I watched some videos from the concert before the interview and Axl indeed sounded pretty good as he said so himself. I was surprised.

Not perfect but there was power. Sucky audio on all videos from this concert.