Say Axl is on the verge of a masterplan

Guest NGOG

And he's trying to give the fans a reunion of sorts; while retaining a contemporary feel to things.

What would your GNR Evolution look like?

Mine:

W. Axl Rose

Robin Finck

Duff McKagan

Dizzy Reed

Richard Fortus

Izzy Stradlin

Chris Pit(t)man

Frank Ferrer

*it's more plausible that Dj keeps Finck's spot, and Mantia wouldn't come back without Bucket

a89c8ffd0ad0f169569e961c166d8ab2_origina

Edited by NGOG

You are really creative tonight, NGOG, I will give you that.

Not 100 % certain what you are talking about, and why you added a picture of some muscle gays, but assuming you want my ideal lineup based on current and previous members, then here you have it:

Axl Rose

Richard Fortus

Izzy Stradlin

Duff McKagan

Josh Freese

I hope Robin stays far away from this band. I mean, it would be cool if he guested live again (especially to play some CD songs he hasn't played live yet like TIL) but I prefer he stay with NIN or make progress on his solo record instead of wasting time with Axl.

Edited by Broskirose

Axl

Slash

Izzy

Duff

Drum Machine

Just Another Sunday in 2015!

I know it's just a demo, but that really is one of the worst songs ever. No exaggeration.

The only one of those unreleased Rumbo Tapes songs that should have been released is Crash Diet. Replace Arkeen's guitars with Slash and it should have been on AFD instead of Anything Goes.

I wonder if there's a version of Just Another Sunday in the vaults with Brain drumming over a Freese arrangement, Beltrami and Buckmaster orchestration, and synths from the indomitable Pitman.

I wonder if there's a version of Just Another Sunday in the vaults with Brain drumming over a Freese arrangement, Beltrami and Buckmaster orchestration, and synths from the indomitable Pitman.

Seems like I'm the only one that likes just another Sunday ! Haha idk why but liked it the first time I heard it

Sounds like a hit song to me honestly lol

• Like 2