Neckties, yay or nay?

arnold layne

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah, i got no problem with em, they set a suit off well. Apparently they were invented cuz in Victorian times or olden times or whenever the fuck they were invented it was considered obscene for a mans buttons to be visible. I wonder how well sagging khakis would've gone down :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Apparently they were invented cuz in Victorian times or olden times or whenever the fuck they were invented it was considered obscene for a mans buttons to be visible.

So what the hell did they wear back then to cover up the buttons on their button fly jeans?

Those Native American flaps :lol:

Nobody likes to wear them, but if your job requires you look like a professional, you have to. I've been wearing one for ages. Never liked it, but got used to it.

I actually DO like to wear them. I must own over 100. Some people like watches and shoes, I like ties. Also, people will always comment on them, so its good for conversation if you are out and about.

I say Yay for the most part. I like the polished look. I enjoy shopping for them as well.

They're also handy to pull on when you want to get someone's attention.

Hmmmm.....you can pull on my tie any day.....;)

:P

Whaaat? :lol:

Doh.....misread your post....thought you said, "You can put any suit in a washer"..... :lol:

• Like 1