Dj NEEDS to be sacked

Guest Gunns

Guest Gunns

first , he fucks up patience solo

now he fucks up the scom intro with his horrible out of tune guitar

this isn't a cupcake thread, its what I feel this band needs in order to progress forward. Dj Needs to be sacked and sacked soon!

• Like 2

Hello you all that bitched about Finck. Finck is Page and Van Halen combined compared to DJ Ashba. Still and forever, the worst addition to the lineup that Axl has ever made.

After XXX number of shows, you really should cover SCOM and Patience without a sweat. Somewhere Slash and Buckethead(as Herbie) are in awe.

Edited by Teroz

Guest Gunns

He tuned his guitar like that on purpose to make Axl sound better. It's brilliant actually.

You know what? He's so fkn retarded that I wouldn't be surprised :lol:

This has to be one of Ashba's all time worse shows, if not the worst.

and that says A LOT, AND I MEAN, A LOT

4tus was coool
He should be the lead player instead of Slashba
He's got great guitar skills
Duff is somewhat meh today, but he delivers some good backing vocals on YCBM
Axl really like 4tus at this point

Frank IS a great drummer, now officially my fav from the NewGNR era

DJ Ashba Disaster Part I

This I Love Taipei, Taiwan, 2009

DJ Ashba Disaster Part II

Sweet Child O' Mine, Las Vegas, Nevada, 2011

DJ Ashba Disaster Part III

Patience, Ferro, Argentina, 2014

DJ Ashba Disaster Part IV

Sweet Child O' Mine / Better, Golden Gods Awards, 2014

You could have added so many performances to that list... I mean, listen to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xErDV32CSos#t=240

:lol:

Well, in this case the out of tune guitar would have been the guitar tech's fault. The musicians just take the guitars they're handed and trust that the tech has them in order. There wouldn't have been any way for DJ to know the guitar was out of tune until he played it.

I am ambivalent to DJ, for the most part. I greatly prefer Bumblefoot and Richard Fortus. I do think he has something that the others don't have, which makes him appealing: a fan base. Ron's got a following too, but it would probably safe to say that it doesn't match DJ's. Whatever one thinks of DJ's fan base the point remains that they're enthusiastic enough to have made DJ fairly successful in business - and if they follow DJ it means they're now buying Guns N' Roses show tickets, buying merch DJ might have designed, etc. From a business perspective it's probably smart to keep him in the band just for that.

I don't post a lot, because usually hatred towards a member is so strong that, whatever you say, you get flamed by the majority for not agreeing with the masses. but here... on this subject...

As far as Asha is concerned, I guess he's just not good enough for GnR... He seems to be a real fan of the band and happy to be in the band, but that's not sufficient.

He also seems to be hammered most of the time and therefore butchering his soli and intro's. I mean, wasn't it the problem with Slash? I can't stand musicians showing up drunk or high on stage. This is unprofessional and a real lack of respect for the fans.

Finck was THE man for the job. the perfect complement for Axl. On stage and songwriting-wise. I really hope Ashba gets kicked out and Finck comes back...

BBF!

• Like 2