At this point...Do we really need a new album?

Chinese Democracy is the soundtrack to the second half of me life n im proud of it, i love it, my GF loves it, her 11yo n even 5yo love it

I love the classic records ( the 5 pack) n obviously the leaks.

At this point in time who really cares if we get CD 2 anytime soon, Leaks are inevitable.

And to be honest when i listen to Chinese at anytime, especially after a few beers, the record is still as fresh as 2008.

The songs DO STAND UP compared to the drivel of today.

Even Scraped N' Rhiad.

yeah that w\day will come but i kinda think we all outta realise just not now lol

i still do believe in the Big Guns, just not yet. as i stated ages ago if this is Axls treasure trove theres gonna be one CD every decade or something

I love CD but he should've retired in 2011 if this is what he kept Guns N' Roses alive for, he's allowed to earn a living though even if he has enough dough. He's doing to CD what he's been doing to the old material since 2001 now, you could understand it at first, touring successfully to permeate the perceived concept of new GNR and gather support and intrigue but it's stalled and is close to free fall now. NEWGNR is almost a dead concept to even the most loyal supporters.

i completely agree we will get those songs but you need to think about this, n this is they key well for me at least...

You spend 15 years working on THREE albums, you arent gonna release em all at once are you??

Chinese 2008

CD 2 say 2015/16 if lucky

CD 3 2022 say....

Hes basically perhaps going to stretch out those last recordings for a long long time, thats what i believe...

The rumour was there is a trilogy and we have countless titles. The problem is that he tinkers obsessively and Bumble said Atlas Shrugged ain't even done. We know these guys have barely been allowed to work with Axl on new stuff. I think they'll be released but he'll never perform them live. Kinda kills the concept of this being GNR and him touring as it. It'll be great stuff but long overdue and little merit to the length of time spun out.

I have a strange sixth sense with GNR n i truly believe Atlas is the next leak... loved the remixes n GD etc but we need a REAL AXL GNR song n i fully believe Atlas is next.

Was ALMOST on CD, BBF has licks n demos... itl come soon im dead certain of it.

As ive said it makes total sense NOT to release a CD til maybe 15 0r 16.. then the third in 2022 or later...

this is Axls Library remember :) :) BUT

ATLAS was ALWAYS the leftover, ACTUAL LEFTOVER frmo CD which makes me think this will be the next leak

NOT a Tommy track Like GD

I would want the CD leftovers only if Axl doesn't tinker with the vocals and if there is no DJ Assba playing on them. Guy fucks up everything he touches.

It would be cool to hear all these mythical titles like Atlas, The General, Jackie Chan, Soul Monster, etc, but I think it's inevitable that a reunion must happen to end the band once and for all, whenever Axl decides it's time.

The rumour was there is a trilogy and we have countless titles. The problem is that he tinkers obsessively and Bumble said Atlas Shrugged ain't even done. We know these guys have barely been allowed to work with Axl on new stuff. I think they'll be released but he'll never perform them live. Kinda kills the concept of this being GNR and him touring as it. It'll be great stuff but long overdue and little merit to the length of time spun out.

spot on