Favorite Paradise City from 01-present

Paradise City is one of the best closers in all of concerts. Not an easy song to sing while running around but Axl has done it before. Other times he has struggled, but still the excitement of experiencing a GNR concert is all tied together by this great song. When the confetti falls it is a moment that you rarely forget. Share some of your favorites over the last 13 years.

Axl just had it here. The voice was perfect, the moves were back. Crazy how great this show was and this performance in particular. Easily my favorite from performance to excitement. Axl nailed it here.

Paradise City from MSG 2002, not able to post video at the moment - go check it out if you haven't, great guitar work (Bucket and Robin had a really cool twin lead part during the outro) and a great crowd - shame that would be the last time (and last song) that lineup would play live.

Axl just had it here. The voice was perfect, the moves were back. Crazy how great this show was and this performance in particular. Easily my favorite from performance to excitement. Axl nailed it here.

That one is really good and also one of my favorites.

That 2006 video is outstanding compared to recent performances, that and 2010 were real highlights of Axl's resurgence, I doubt he'll come close to that enthusiasm and power again sadly, we have those videos at least, even as the last track he had the rasp and energy back so the reasons he can't even hit it for a 7/8 song set are still as elusive as ever.

People keep bitching about Axl's voice in 2014 but I think he improved a bit after 2011-2013. I'm not saying he sounds great but he's definitely singing better.

Wrong..It has gotten worse..2010 was the year for good Axl voice :headbang:

Well I hate for this to turn into another voice thread. I did like the 2002 MSG performance. Just so much energy and attitude to the performance. Very interesting lineup too. All the 2002 shows would have been cool to witness.

I'm lucky that I managed to catch them in '02 , leeds festival - great lineup that day, and I don't think anyone actually expected Axl to turn up - big delay inbetween Prodigy finishing and GNR coming on - but when they came on it was wild. Great energy and performance from the guys, only mistake I can recall was Robin was a tad sloppy on The Blues solo and they had to cut their set short as they went over time - but an unforgetable night - Bucket won over alot of the crowd - Paradise City from that gig was great too, their comeback gig in the UK, so glad I was there :)

I really liked the Rio 2001 version.... Yes, you couldn't hear Axl... But I feel like he wanted that to be a historic and big moment in GnR's history... He took off his shirt and saved the bandanna for that one song. He had tons of energy.... You could tell he was truly pissed at the sound guy.

Guest Gunns

That slowed-down beginning is amazing!

I remember after the show Fernando was worried about this "new" PC leaking from fan recordings?! Bizarre.

Wow that's awesome why haven't I seen this video before? I saw the other L'arc ones, we need the fucking IEM of this !!!

That slowed-down beginning is amazing!

Idk why I haven't seen this! Amazing! 09-11 was great because of his voice but I always loved that they seemed to tinker with songs a bit more, which likely showed they were more willing to do anything at shows instead of 11-14 when we got pretty much the same show.

41Dk7zgI1KL._SL500_SS100_.jpg

Haha that's my fault for not clarifying GNR paradise city. But that works if it's your favorite!

That osaka one is amazing to me as well. I loved those few 2009 shows and that ending was awesome.

It isn't even, I just felt like joking. Prefer GN'R. Not sure about a favorite one, maybe Rock Am Ring 2006. Or was PC awesome there? Nightrain was at least. Dunno.

People keep bitching about Axl's voice in 2014 but I think he improved a bit after 2011-2013. I'm not saying he sounds great but he's definitely singing better.

Wrong..It has gotten worse..2010 was the year for good Axl voice :headbang:

the best moments from 2011-14 was early 2011 shows and usa 2013