Me singing Perfect Crime

Hello GNR lovers,

Based off Damn Smooth's glowing review in the Nice Boys section, I wanted the whole world to hear it. And this is GNR related so I hope it doesn't get moved.

A few months ago I was in the car, by myself, crying because the girl of my dreams had just broken up with me and I was feeling vulnerable. I considered a strip club and I considered death. Both seemed too easy. So I turned to my friends Guns N Roses for support and boy did they help in spades. I heard Perfect Crime and just didn't feel sad anymore. I wanted to kill the bitch, but allowed here to roam free.

Anyway, I recorded my efforts and here is the outcome. I think you'll be surprised how close I sound the once great W Axl Rose. Please comment here or on the video, I'm open to criticisms and am dying to see the response. Just click on the video, it'll bring you to Vimeo, password is "crime" (without the quotation marks) and enjoy my blissful voice. I hope to change the world.

https://vimeo.com/93033996

Thanks. Nixon for President.

• Like 2

Lol Axl would die singing that now. And trust me, I know its not very good and wouldn't be mistaken for Axl. Thats where I sympathize with the other guy that said it sounds better in your head while you're singing it. When I was singing I thought I WAS Axl Rose. Listening back, I obviously felt very differently. But it was still fun and I know the words so its not particularly hard. Its sad that at this point, my horrible singing is better than Axl could ever do with this song nowadays.