Talking metal 1ON1 WITH DJ ASHBA - (he is absolutely full of s..wag)

Guest Gunns

Guest Gunns

a good friend pointed this out to me today and I had a big laugh at some of the things DJ said

the interviewer even says to him indirect quote, are you guys just a vegas touring band or are you releasing new music ?

http://talkingmetal.com/digital/2014/04/26/one-on-one-episode-6-featuring-dj-ashba-stephen-pearcy/

http://www.captaint.com/oneonone/oneononeeps006.mp3

he also makes comments about how he plays the songs and performs the way he would want it performed if he was the one actually in the audience.

I mean this is some classic comedic material right here

not worth the download so ill wait for someone else to listen to it again and provide the quotes, once was too much for me

Edited by Gunns

Guest Gunns

Who would ever of thought they would play CD, JUNGLE, ISE, BROWNSTONE

so unpredictable DJ

Edited by Gunns

"Special, special episode for you..... Ashba!"

Why not BBF or Fortus?

In part one of today’s episode, Guns N’ Roses guitarist, DJ ASHBA, goes One On One With Mitch Lafon and discusses his time in the band, writing for Mötley Crue, Ashba Swag (his clothing line), the physical toll of long concerts and much more.

Mitch: I've been to your live shows... "it's Crazy and great shows"

Thanks for posting, this guy has lots of activities.

"Special, special episode for you..... Ashba!"

Why not BBF or Fortus?

In part one of today’s episode, Guns N’ Roses guitarist, DJ ASHBA, goes One On One With Mitch Lafon and discusses his time in the band, writing for Mötley Crue, Ashba Swag (his clothing line), the physical toll of long concerts and much more.

Mitch: I've been to your live shows... "it's Crazy and great shows"

Thanks for posting, this guy has lots of activities.

what

Vandalizing cars as a teenager? Very nice Ashba, very nice!

Well, Duff stole cars. They all did stupid shit like that.

Not trying to defend DJ btw, I'm as sick of the swag and "lies" as everyone else is.

I don't think Duff would be cocky about it now though. Ashba was bragging about it.

Not trying to defend DJ btw, I'm as sick of the swag and "lies" as everyone else is.

I don't think Duff would be cocky about it now though. Ashba was bragging about it.

Oh, right. No, I guess Duff wouldn't. DJ brags about the weirdest things.

Oh, right. No, I guess Duff wouldn't. DJ brags about the weirdest things.

Like punching fans and being rude to old ladies! #demented

He is still a better guitarist than you guys, until I hear otherwise. :shrugs:

He might be, but we're not in a band trying to play (and constantly ruining) other people's songs in front of a paying audience.

Much like I'd probably be rubbish at being a carpenter. But I still expect an actual carpenter I pay for to do good work. And not look and act like a 15 year old crybaby emo girl when he shows up for work. #bullied

"the next best Guns n roses record" how many time has he said that, it means nothing at this stage. Just like when Richard and Dj said hopefully soon, or at least in the next year... heard it all before. There's nothing behind those words, it's just talk. I think Mitch hit it on the head "is it just a band that comes out for the summers and plays the festivals?" they might say otherwise but it definitely seems that way. I don't expect anything this year or next.

Guest Gunns

so I take it if Dj doesn't have a guitar tech anymore, then he will be basically demoted to playing the triangle instrument for 3 hours? surely even he couldn't fuck that up, right?

• Like 1