DJ Ashba™ guitar clinic?

Who, if ever, attended one of those? I mean, does that guy do guitar clinics - if so, is there any footage out there at all of him noodling around or something like that? I am genuinely curious because I've seen some vids of Rich playing out of his ordinary jobs, I've seen Ron doing plenty of those yet I can't seem to find any info on Ashba™ guitar clinics or solo shows. Why isn't there DJ Ashba™ guitar clinics where GnR is touring? No one offers him or what?

I think it would be called "The DJ Ashba™ Demented™ Haunted™ Mansion™ Experience™"

• Like 1

I got nothing. But people keep forgetting that he bragged about punching fans and about slamming a door in an old woman's face who asked him not to smoke in his non smoking hotel room, and he in general is a miserable piece of shit. So I just wanted to remind them.

I read the title of the thread and thought it was referring to a place that Les Pauls go to for repair after some nobhead's been stubbing out cigarettes on them. <_<

:lol:

Who wants to take bets regarding if Russ will lock this or not?

• Like 1

Who, if ever, attended one of those? I mean, does that guy do guitar clinics - if so, is there any footage out there at all of him noodling around or something like that? I am genuinely curious because I've seen some vids of Rich playing out of his ordinary jobs, I've seen Ron doing plenty of those yet I can't seem to find any info on Ashba™ guitar clinics or solo shows. Why isn't there DJ Ashba™ guitar clinics where GnR is touring? No one offers him or what?

I think it would be called "The DJ Ashba™ Demented™ Haunted™ Mansion™ Experience™"

Isn't that a thing that only guitar nerds with an obsessive attention to technique and guitar wanking, like Bumblefoot, would do? Has Slash ever done any of those?