Me singing Nightrain

Well here we go. Off to the races. Video #2 and in my opinion it is way better than the first. While I had a grasp of Perfect Crime, I fucking took Nightrain as my bitch and did some unforgivable things to it. A few notes I have from rewatching the video that was done last summer:

1. Its gonna be a revelation to many here, but yes I'm white and not of the African American persuasion. But boy, check out how toned I am. Is that a really white guy or is that Brad Pitt in his prime?!

2. I give Axl more credit with Mickey than I used to. It really is pretty easy to slip into, as is evidenced that I do several times during this video. Granted, I feel he should be more professional than me since he's been doing it for years, but I can understand a little bit easier now where he is coming from. He may honestly not know when he goes into it or not. I didn't know I was going into it here but its very obvious when watching a playback of the video.

3. I guess thats it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this installment. Dropping a surprise on you guys. Who would have thought middle of the week, karoke enjoyment. I live by my own rules. Password is "nightrain" (we've gone over how not to use the quotes at this point) and enjoy the awesomeness and my complex/barefoot driving/beautiful vehicle in its daylight glory.

https://vimeo.com/93379136