The Axl Club

Due to me opening my own topic for my vocal cover, then the other guy, gunsfansoldie, uploading some covers on my topic, some on his own, and now opening two more for his Nightrain cover, I figured the best thing to do would be to put all the vocal covers of Guns N' Roses here. I will put mine, he can put his, if anybody else shows up, he should also upload here. So that we don't make a thousand topics and just fuck shit up for no reason.

For new members, or people who see all this bullshit for the first time, just upload your Axl vocal covers here, or if you simply enjoy reviewing vocal covers and listening to them, come here and do it.

And as for the current progress, I am gonna try and upload something special for ya all, since I will be gone until the end of next week, so a little special before that. When I come back I will record and upload Coma.

We shall call it "The Axl Club" (I thought it sounds better then "bunch of guys with too much free time on their hands, and a little bit of talent")

Let's see what it's gonna be like

Good idea Gunner. Yeah, I didn't mean to start so many threads on them. Tried unsuccessfully, yet again, to post them in the main section and then they all got put back here. So yeah, I agree its just better to have them all in one section. Apologies for the clutter! It was not intentional. I have feeling these videos are gonna be a huge smash (despite my recent upload not making a big splash, despite the fact that its better than anything Axl has done in years).

Yeah, just keep them coming. I will try to do the same. Axl's voice is fucked up but he will always remain a fucking legend :D

Of course. We wouldn't be mimicking him if he wasn't :lol: . And honestly, listening and trying to sing those songs just makes me love him even more. And hate what he's become, but you do what you gotta do.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Fuckin' Crazy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWpHOScawlE

Multiple (5ish?) takes. Did 1 take then corrected a few screw ups in lyrics and screaming.

Oh and this is pretty much me trying and wanting to sing like axl

This was great dude!!! You'd sound good on the stage with a decent effect and live band. Really good tone. :)

Here is one I did live of Dead Horse back in 2012. :)

edit: ah, shit. youtube blocked the audio even though it's just a drunk cover rendition. :lol: i'll try again later.

vimeo :book:

ask and ye shall receive!

i got youtube to work a while back but never posted it here.

i have a bunch more drunk karaoke sessions on my phone... :axl:

:headbang:

Not bad for a drunk cover ER.

"Fuckin' Crazy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWpHOScawlE

Multiple (5ish?) takes. Did 1 take then corrected a few screw ups in lyrics and screaming.

Oh and this is pretty much me trying and wanting to sing like axl

This was great dude!!! You'd sound good on the stage with a decent effect and live band. Really good tone. :)

Here is one I did live of Dead Horse back in 2012. :)

the singer in that sounds kind of like Sebastian Bach Edited by usemyillusions

edit: ah, shit. youtube blocked the audio even though it's just a drunk cover rendition. :lol: i'll try again later.

vimeo :book:

ask and ye shall receive!

i got youtube to work a while back but never posted it here.

i have a bunch more drunk karaoke sessions on my phone... :axl:

Not only did you sound good, you picked what's probably one of my top 2-3 GNR tunes. By any chance are interested in singing in a band, and live near the Washington DC area? :P (half joking, but half serious if you are in the area).

• Like 1