Rapidfire Kickstarter and subsequent release this year.

We could do an interview if you prefer that Kevin, but since you are now a member perhaps you can just answer questions as they come in from the fans?

If this is not what you want to do, contact myself or NGOG from the media team and we will get an interview going.

Nice to see ya here, I know there is alot of confusion regarding you and the release.

Edited by gunsguy

Guest NGOG

Thank you. Looks MUCH better now. Let me know when you guys have the questions for an interview and Ill get right on it and clear up and misconceptions about all this once and for all.

Why don't you do an AMA in the main section? http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/207100-mygnrforum-exclusive-kevin-lawrence-rapidfire/page-3

Edited by NGOG

what's the backup plan if you don't hit the goal of 20,000$ ? will we still hear this stuff? has mr. rose been blocking this release?

If we don't reach the 20K we get none of it, and we're back to square one. If necessary Ill just put up some more of my personal money as its all been up till now. Hopefully the Kickstarter hits 20K, and we can release some albums, but we really need to have as many as possible ready to go on the spot. As far as "blocking" the release, we have been trying everything we can do to "please" him. We've taken the high road all this time, but his lawyers just keep threatening me even though they know I am the copyright holder to all of it, but they like to harass and have the money to do so. I just dont care anymore. Let them do what they want, it's coming out. I own it, I hope that answers your question.

Right now there are no plans to release any more until the CD releases. As far as my voice...... trust me you don't want to hear it.....

• Like 2

Kevin, if you 'own' all the recordings and you claim Bill Bailey has no legal leg to stand on, how come he was able to block the release for so long? What are those requirements from him that you guys were trying to please?

Why is this in side projects? Hardly anybody will see it here. I'm glad Kevin is here to set the record straight. Maybe now some of you will stop yelling "cash grab" when it's clear he stands to lose money.

Kevin, will you eventually make items like the t-shirt available for purchase separately once you release the CD?

Hey Kevin, what was Axl like in those days?

Was he into the girls, did he want to smoke weed all day, did he work at Burger King, etc? What was his personality like? No doubt being from Indiana and moving to LA was a huge change for him. Who showed him the ropes?

Thank you in advance.

Why is this in side projects? Hardly anybody will see it here. I'm glad Kevin is here to set the record straight. Maybe now some of you will stop yelling "cash grab" when it's clear he stands to lose money.

Kevin, will you eventually make items like the t-shirt available for purchase separately once you release the CD?

+100

Why isn't this in the main section!!

Edited by SunnyDRE

Kevin! Don't mind Axl and release it!

But you will need to do a hell of promotion in social media and Internet. Websites is where music is nowadays.

I wish I could buy these songs from iTunes.... is there a chance for that? (im sorry im very ignorant regarding artist laws, rights and stuff)

Frontman... what is an AMA?

I think it stands for Ask Me Anything. This is a promotional technique used by celebrities on a website the kids use these days called Reddit. So I think he meant you should let us Ask You Anything we want in this thread.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

so if I'm reading the kickstarter page correctly, only donations of $100 or more actually get the cd?

No Pitboss. Im sorry if thats unclear. The 100 donation level gets a collectors edition different artwork CD that says "Backers Edition" once we are funded and send out all the perks the CD will be available on Amazon only. Sorry. I'll try to make that more clear somehow.

Ok fans.... AMA and Ill try to get to everyone's questions and answer to their satisfaction. Thanks for the "lingo head's up Educator.

• Like 1

Kevin! Don't mind Axl and release it!

But you will need to do a hell of promotion in social media and Internet. Websites is where music is nowadays.

I wish I could buy these songs from iTunes.... is there a chance for that? (im sorry im very ignorant regarding artist laws, rights and stuff)

Im working day and night with a team of friends posting all over the internet. We're a small show but I think we can pull it off. Tell your GnR fan friends, and please help spread the word! As far as iTunes we made the conscious decision to make it more of a collectors item CD and not a digital download to bring people into the world of the 80s in LA in the "scene." Just the songs won't do that. Besides people are gonna share it anyway unfortunately unless they want the pics and attitude of the whole package.

I think people might be more likely to donate the $100 if you somehow include their name in the liner notes of the special backers edition of the CD, maybe in a Thank You section.Any chance of that happening Kevin?

Definately a chance of that happening. Maybe I'll add that to the perk. Thank you for the idea. Whatever I can do that the fans want I will. Hell I'll sign the 100 CDs but really who wants my autograph anyway...