~MYGNRFORUM EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH AXL'S FORMER MANAGER, MR. CRAIG DUSWALT!~

Why is he so bitter about the break up? He should just get over it.

Who sounded so bitter? If u mean Craig, he did not come across as bitter to me about the break up. IDK....

i don't think he sounede bitter at all, just nostalgic of the good old times and aware that gnr was awesome in the 90's

Who sounded so bitter? If u mean Craig, he did not come across as bitter to me about the break up. IDK....

I think it was a joke. You know, about the fact that some posters are constantly calling others "bitter delusional reunionist ex fans" with a straight face.

• Like 3

I think it was a joke. You know, about the fact that some posters are constantly calling others "bitter delusional reunionist ex fans" with a straight face.

Oh OK now I get it LOL... I'm slow.

Who's Blake? Did we ever find out who got Slash and Duff to sign the name over to Doug and Axl?

Why would Air Supply need security? He probably has some good stories about them but everyone wants to know what Axl was like.

Slash and Liz Taylor?

He's another one that doesn't think nuGuns is GNR but he didn't come out and say it.

Oh OK now I get it LOL... I'm slow.

It's all good m8 :P

So... Slash was close to be the 17th Liz Taylor's husband or what? I like gossip too much but I don't think I read the book.

i don't think he sounede bitter at all, just nostalgic of the good old times and aware that gnr was awesome in the 90's

sarcasm-sign-o.gif

Who's Blake? Did we ever find out who got Slash and Duff to sign the name over to Doug and Axl?

Why would Air Supply need security? He probably has some good stories about them but everyone wants to know what Axl was like.

Slash and Liz Taylor?

He's another one that doesn't think nuGuns is GNR but he didn't come out and say it.

Slash in his books talks about the little incident with Liz Taylor during the Freddy Mercury concerts. Slash was backstage, in a room. Liz was walking by. She opened a door and there was Slash naked.

Slash and Liz Taylor?

Slash in his books talks about the little incident with Liz Taylor during the Freddy Mercury concerts. Slash was backstage, in a room. Liz was walking by. She opened a door and there was Slash naked.

Thanks for the memory jog, forgot about that. Slash prob. wanted to know where she kept her meds or they made small talk about him working with Michael Jackson. She did like bad boys, but I don't think Slash was into grandmas.

Nice interview but I find it hard to believe this line - 'is she the band’s manager now? Damn, I’m really out of the loop'. Surely he would/should know this.

From what you hear of Axl he strikes me as the kind of guy that if he likes you, he's golden. If he doesnt know or like you, he's a twat.

Craig: Beta is a very dear friend. We’ve talked for hours at a time over all the years. We have each been a sounding board for each other and she was very helpful when I was working with Axl in the last year that I was there.

But I haven’t heard this — is she the band’s manager now? Damn, I’m really out of the loop.

Beta is such a dear friend and he does not know she is his manager for whatever years???? :o :huh:

Craig: Beta is a very dear friend. We’ve talked for hours at a time over all the years. We have each been a sounding board for each other and she was very helpful when I was working with Axl in the last year that I was there.

But I haven’t heard this — is she the band’s manager now? Damn, I’m really out of the loop.

Beta is such a dear friend and he does not know she is his manager for whatever years???? :o :huh:

People in the music industry have a zillion "very dear friends"...