Guns N' Roses Comeback Tour 2014 to Start Soon

In all seriousness though, if Axl's voice is OK and they play a couple new songs, this Vegas thing could be a real shot in the arm for GnR.

The SA tour and the Duff shows was a great start. The Golden God show was a black eye. But the band could easily gain a ton of positive momentum in Vegas.

In all seriousness though, if Axl's voice is OK and they play a couple new songs, this Vegas thing could be a real shot in the arm for GnR.

The SA tour and the Duff shows was a great start. The Golden God show was a black eye. But the band could easily gain a ton of positive momentum in Vegas.

Yep.. They just need to follow through... New songs please.

What will the boys of GNR do next? Yuck yuck!

Bbf truly has matured from his early days on the Strip, where he and DJ and Frank and the rest of GNR would prowl late at night, giving rise to such 80s anthems as "Welcome to the Jungle" and "Sckacklers Revenge."

Those crazy GNR boys!

I don't get it. Why no mention of the icon DJ Ashba or shredder supreme, BBF?

I just don't get it. To be honest, I think the most plausible thing is this clueless person watched a recent vid of GNR and just thought that no-one would have the audacity to replace Slash and wear a top hat, so naturally just thought it was Slash lol.

No Trickery.

• Like 1

I don't get it. Why no mention of the icon DJ Ashba or shredder supreme, BBF?

I just don't get it. To be honest, I think the most plausible thing is this clueless person watched a recent vid of GNR and just thought that no-one would have the audacity to replace Slash and wear a top hat, so naturally just thought it was Slash lol.

No Trickery.

(oh ok.. i will make an effort and post..)

I get the impression the whole Vegas thing, is an Axl ego trip.. it's not for the fans.. old Axl just wants to stand on stage, in Vegas, with people all looking at him, while he moves about as much as he can these days, micky-mousing away, backed up by a bunch of hired hands who are paid to perform to the best of their ability to make him (Axl) look good.. i really doubt, after 2014 Axl will take to stage again..

• Like 1