Germany 2006 Rock Am Ring. Finest new GNR concert?

It's great but overrated. Los Angeles 06 takes my vote.

Was that filmed pro-shot? If so, can you post a link. Thank you.

No but if you have a look on youtube there's the full concert in HD. :)

The fact it's pro-shot really helps it, in my opinion it's my favourite of the new guns n' roses by far. The one I watch when I want to watch the best of new guns.

He just seems so on fire!! The vocals and energy are just amazing. Love this gig so much. :headbang:

Exactly, he's on fire on the night. He's in great shape cool haircut great voice and he's in a great mood. All mounts up to one of the greatest gigs ever.

This is one of my favourites, during the 06 and 2010 touring cycles they were on absolute fire, especially Axl cause this stuff is never easy to sing but he really outdid himself at his fucking age. Can't complain too much about if he's lost a few steps with his voice now, we got a great resurgence by him.

• Like 2

I'm taking a listen to it, right now. My goodness, this kind of voice in 2006 has aged really well from his prime back in the late 80s/early 90s. Does eight years really make that kind of a difference?

Edited by Anguyen92

Whoever did the mix on this one nailed it! Great vocal audio. I can't watch rio 2001 bc You can barely hear Axl.

I think he struggled near the end of this show. PC was a little rough, but I loved street of dreams, sweet child, november rain, and jungle from this show!

All in all an excellent release. Seemed to not have any issues and captures a great time for the new band. I wish we had hammerstein, house of blues 01, and 09 tokyo also though.

It's great but overrated. Los Angeles 06 takes my vote.

Was that filmed pro-shot? If so, can you post a link. Thank you.

No but if you have a look on youtube there's the full concert in HD. :)

Theres the HD copy if anyones after it http://www.gunsnroses.us/tracker/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=77d84b53240277da66eca5b9c8babb5a7a5f0531

And on Dime as well

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=225473

Edited by Gibbo 27
  • Like 1

Listening to this...how much one needs to screw up on promotion to not make Better a hit single...

Yeah i think better could iv done great things if they made a music video its a damn shame I remember when i first heard the leak and flogged the fuck out of it for months.

Edited by Gibbo 27