Somebody named their kid Dexter Axl

Guest NGOG

I just saw that and even on ParadiseCity Facebook.... I don't mean to be rude to the baby and stuff... but how in the hell is that GNR news??

I don't give a damn about how you ruin your child's life by naming them after some "celebrity".... oh and btw, I think FERGIE has a son named AXL....

Mediocre people can't stand originality that they inmediately have to ruin it...... *geez*

It's weird to name a kid after celebrities... There was someone I went to school with named Rose Hudson, and I have no idea if that was a reference to Guns, but I always assumed it was.

Also, my dog's name is Dexter. Not really an intentional Guns reference, but when I got him the name the shelter had given him was Ritchie so I had to change it :tongue2:

Only low class people do that kind of stuff with kids names.... then they complain about bullying.... :vomit:

Yeah, I wouldn't do that to my kid(s) personally...my middle name is in honour of a famous actor actually, but thankfully it's a normal name.

I know two people who named there child after Axl which I suppose could be kind of weird. He did come on the board with that name but who outside of the major fans are going to put the two together? Ruining a child's life by naming them Dexter is a retarded thing to say.

Edited by Street Of The Blues

Yes but the question remains:

Is this worse than naming your kid "Axl Jack" like Fergie and whats-his-face did?

It's a miracle she didnt name him AXL JACK ASS!!! (to honor Slash)

:bitchfight:

Only low class people do that kind of stuff with kids names.... then they complain about bullying.... :vomit:

Yeah, I wouldn't do that to my kid(s) personally...my middle name is in honour of a famous actor actually, but thankfully it's a normal name.

yeah, my problem is with people who ruin UNIQUE names like Axl..... and condemn the kid to be a shadow of the "icon" or "celebrity" and to be made fun of for being a copycat.

No problem with someone naming their son "Axl", is a cool name but Dexter? What kind of crazy mentality does that (aside from, perhaps, batshit crazy Maribeth aka Warchild)? And it looks like that idiot is proud about it. :facepalm: