We need a cricket thread here

DieselDaisy

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I just wanted to know if my caning of the family in support of England is going to work out well for me or not :lol: 

I love Pakistan. Probably my favourite ''second team'' - well them or the Kiwis. Cricket is never boring with Pakistan around. I actually have a Pakistan test shirt.

10 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I love Pakistan. Probably my favourite ''second team'' - well them or the Kiwis. Cricket is never boring with Pakistan around. I actually have a Pakistan test shirt.

I just love winding up family and friends.  They take it all so seriously, its hilairious....and with me it don't bother me cuz I couldn't really give a monkeys for cricket so if England win I cane em and if they don't I couldn't care less :lol: 

EDIT 150-4, another one down :lol:

On 06/08/2020 at 11:20 AM, DieselDaisy said:

''Predictions'' and Pakistan? And England also, who have been mercurial for years. With Pakistan I predict they will be thoroughly unpredicatble. Either dog shit or sublime. If I was a betting man I'd find something else to bet on.

The value is always in betting against England in Test matches. England are always ridiculously overpriced by the bookies in a home series. 

13 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

The value is always in betting against England in Test matches. England are always ridiculously overpriced by the bookies in a home series. 

Tell me, don’t tell him, I’m the one with the 365 account :lol: 

65-4, we’re on the comeback trail :lol: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...