We need a cricket thread here

DieselDaisy

Bob Willis is an old cunt.

England were properly shit. Fuck me, even the associate nations looked better. The worst thing is, the England players can actually play!

Pakistan are finished.

Aus, NZ or India look the best teams. I want NZ to win!

Fuck the world cup.

For West Indies, Trott back. Stokes and Mark Wood from Durham. Wood is a small guy who is deceptive. He can bowl 90mph and swing the bowl both ways. Watch out for him. Bairstow back. Lyth and Rashid from also Yorkshire and with Root etc. England are definitely beginning to look like Yorkshire CC which is a good thing. I think they may try and create a Cook/Lyth opening partnership.

I would have liked to have seen room for Alex Lees also, as cover for Cook.

A six pack of beer and a bottle of bourbon for later. All set for the final today. ?

Of course, I'm hoping Australia will win, but I won't be unhappy if the Kiwis end up winning. They have played really well, and deserve to be there.

On a side note, my mother-in-law just got back from a holiday in NZ. She bought my son a Kiwi cap that he is refusing to take off. Omen? Or does she just hate me?

Well Sky have decided that the Kiwis are the underdogs! I would not have said that.

The Aussies are favorites here, too. I tend to agree with you though. They game could go either way, to be honest, but I think the Kiwis have the edge. They just seem more motivated and have more momentum going in to the game.

Still hoping for an Aussie victory, though.?

Edited by uncivil war

Everyone wanted the Kiwis to win. If there is a god, he wanted them to win. Even one or two of the aussies wanted them to win. In Brendan McCullum they have the outstanding player of the competition. They however blew it at the final hurdle, blew it like Englishmen.

Typical Aussies though.

They might have got to about 250/260 on that 3rd wicket which would at least have given them, something to work with. They just had a complete batting collapse. They didn't really turn up if we are being honest. The Black Caps will be disappointed in themselves.

it was a pretty weird match, in all the matches New Zealand scored above 300, I guess one with the Lanka they went like 395 or something, what the hell happened to them in the final match

Most of the times I think half of this shit is fixed

• 2 weeks later...