Favorite Buckethead songs?

Soothsayer. So much skill and emotion. Amazing, but I always remember he went for it probably just because his aunt died and it was dedicated to her.

The Homing Beacon, the one about Jacko also benefited from this imo.

Edited by Rovim

No specific order: King James, Nottingham Lace, The Rising Sun, Crack the Sky, Soothsayer, Asylum of Glass, Dawn Appears, Wishing Well, Broken Mirror, Padmasana, Hills of Eternity, Machete, Jordan, Big D's Touch, All in the Waiting, Shadows Between the Sky...

Edited by Shooting Star
  • Like 1

Golden Eyes, Worms for the Garden, Ballad of Jerry Mono, Sunbursts, Castle of Dr. Cadaver, The Cape of Good Hope, and The Coats of Claude are probably my favorite songs from the Pikes series, although I haven't listened to all of them unfortunately.

Otherwise, there's the obvious fan-favorites people have mentioned like Soothsayer, Nottingham Lace, King James, Jordan... I'll add to those: Binge and Grab, Lebron, Jowls, A Day Will Come, Dancing the Dream, Final Wars, Hills of Eternity, and Sled Ride. I'm sure I've forgotten a couple great songs, though.

• Like 1

Without a specific order: Earth Heals Herself, Too Many Humans, Soothsayer, Slunk Funk, Sail On Soothsayer, For Mom, Whitewash, Padmasana, King James, Inferno (Cobra Strike), Crack The Sky, Lotus Island, Beyond The Knowing and Asylum Of Glass.

I'm pretty sure I forgot a lot of songs, and I haven't listened to most of the Pikes yet. :lol:

I haven't gotten around to any Pikes yet. Cannot wait.

Jordan, King James, the whole of Coma, the whole of Overpopulation or whatever it's called, Nottingham Lace, and now Rise of the Blue Lotus since someone posted it above.

Considering what it's all become, i'd trade the whole of the last decade of New New Guns, have Axl give the label the advance back and just start a new band with Bucket.

Aunt Suzie, The Redeem Team, Siege Engine, Lebrontron, Binge and Grab, Soothsayer, Nottingham Lace, white Wash, For Mom, All in the Waiting, Sketches of Spain, to Many Humans, Earth Heals Herself, Plasination Station, Lotus Island, Lurker at the Threshold, Gory Head Stump, Brewer in the Air, Carpel Tunnel Slug, Stretching Lighthouse, Dawn at the Duece, Big D's Touch, A Real Diamond in the Rough etc.