Hell & Heaven rescheduled for November [GNR still headlining]

Guest NGOG

I don't see GNR just doing this concert in November. I imagine if they do agree to play in November that many more dates will be rolled out around that time. I just figured GNR would be shut down after Vegas because all the members are touring with other bands throughout the year.

I don't see GNR just doing this concert in November. I imagine if they do agree to play in November that many more dates will be rolled out around that time. I just figured GNR would be shut down after Vegas because all the members are touring with other bands throughout the year.

South American Tour Part II? Could do Venezuela, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Chile and Uruguay. More dates in Mexico, maybe a Central America Tour?

South American Tour Part II? Could do Venezuela, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Chile and Uruguay. More dates in Mexico, maybe a Central America Tour?

Please no! Haha

Maybe some dates in The states. Florida or Louisiana? They haven't been there in a few years.

Edited by IncitingChaos

Ron won't be there hopefully.

Yeah that's just fuckin great, it means more DJ. Also, how many times have people predicted on here that Ron would be leaving or fired and it never happened? We must be close to double digits now.