Eh, didn't watch any of them. :shrugs: I know a lot of people are upset about Community, I guess it seemed like a pretty decent show. I have to say though, I've seen trailers/commercials for some of the shows on that last; whoever gave the greenlight for some of them should be fired and deported for promoting such filth on TV. Cancelled? Should have never been produced. There is already an abundance of garbage on TV.

I only watched Dracula and because it's one of my favourite literature/movies charater. It had very little to dow with Dracula and it was shitty though I gotta admit the last couple of episodes started to get interesting. I wouldn't have minded a second season to see if it would have gone up. Meh.

People still watch TV?

Cool.

People still watch TV?

Uh... the best TV shows>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the best movies at this point.

(Not that it applies here, but still)

Edit: Actually I'd say the average TV show is better than the average movie right now too.

Edited by Crazyman
  • Like 1

I quite liked Raising Hope and Rake. Raising Hope kind of ran it's course. Rake didn't seem to have a course, once the boozed up lawyer thing played out, couldn't tell if he was there to save the day or fuck things up. Very murky waters.

Guest Len B'stard

Never heard of none of em. The Michael J Fox Show got cancelled too? Wow, quite a network shake up :unsure:

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 1

I quite liked Raising Hope and Rake. Raising Hope kind of ran it's course. Rake didn't seem to have a course, once the boozed up lawyer thing played out, couldn't tell if he was there to save the day or fuck things up. Very murky waters.

The original, Australian version of Rake is great. Never caught the American version. Highly recommend Rake (the Australian version) for those who have Netflix.

They finally announced that the next season of Two And A Half Men will be it's last as well. Should've done that when Charlie Sheen got kicked off.

The Mrs. quite likes The Crazy Ones. It's meh to me. Never really liked Robin Williams. In anything. And SMG doesn't give me the raging 15yo boner she used to either.

Also, I want more Community and more Futurama. :(

Edited by username

They finally announced that the next season of Two And A Half Men will be it's last as well. Should've done that when Charlie Sheen got kicked off.

The Mrs. quite likes The Crazy Ones. It's meh to me. Never really liked Robin Williams. In anything. And SMG doesn't give me the raging 15yo boner she used to either.

Also, I want more Community and more Futurama. :(

It baffles me to a nuclear level that show made it four seasons with Kutcher. If you would have told me that in 2011, I would've called you crazy. I was dead set on it being cancelled 5 or 6 episodes in without Charlie. I was only a casual fan when Sheen was on, but the few episodes I've seen with Kutcher were utterly awful. Everybody that I know that was a fan says it sucks now. Yet here we are four seasons later. Amazing.

Still say they should've just worked it out with Sheen. Firing him after all those years over some petty name calling was a bit overdramatic.

Edited by Bobbo