Axl Rose Figure 12" (by Sébastien Bontemps)

10295663_10203737360333991_6373589164858

10345563_10203737360293990_5963693123638

Just thought I'd share that with you, this guy (Sébastien Bontemps) is one of the best figure customizors I know, got him on Facebook as I absolutely love his workd, and what do you know! Today he

gives us this masterpiece, absolutely love it, hope you like it. He even put the whistle and AFD tattoo! And that bandana.. ah he definitely is a killer.

Check out his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/100436390108476/ for more, he also customized Slash.

It is, I like Sideshow figures (but the king remains Hot Toys, even though they work together now as I understood, or distribute toys together), but they are mass produced toys. This guy crafts everything with his girlfriend and some other guys, they are very careful with details and put a lot of time on each of their figure.

Adults who buy dolls should be avoided.

There I said it.

Why is that? Some people collect stamps, rusty spooooons.. and stuff. But there is something about possession with the figures, wonder if Bundy would have collected Hot Toys.

There I said it.

Why is that? Some people collect stamps, rusty spooooons.. and stuff. But there is something about possession with the figures, wonder if Bundy would have collected Hot Toys.

Fuck it, I've nothing but my own inane theories to add here but any adult I have encountered who does collect seems to project a life/personality onto the doll and it creeps me out.

Like those fuck dolls people buy.... creepy.

Just rub one out and be done with it.

There I said it.

Fuck it, I've nothing but my own inane theories to add here but any adult I have encountered who does collect seems to project a life/personality onto the doll and it creeps me out.

Like those fuck dolls people buy.... creepy.

Just rub one out and be done with it.

Adults who buy dolls creep you out ? There are even men who dress up like dolls, now that's creepy :scared:

Men_Dressing_Up_As_Robber_Dolls_Its_A_Th