Shoes

Snake-Pit

I actually found a picture of them, but then decided to type all the codes and see if I could find it and get a better/exact picture, and I did, it's: (my shoe) ART 019099

That's a little freaky, I just typo-ed this model number for my shoe and got my old zip code from America 19090, that is close still, I think. :lol: -

That being said, I now suddenly want to wear these shoes there in that zip code because it's like 1 digit out :P

Edited by Snake-Pit

Wore my Blue Suede Lebron 11 EXTs today for the first time-

blue-suede-nike-lebron-11-ext-1.jpg

I like solid color sneakers, here's one of my other favorite pairs of mine (Nike Foamposite Whiteout) - DSC_0005.jpg

I pull off crazy all white outfits with these. I also have this pair in all black, but it's not as shiny and doesn't look as good.

I have 47 pairs of shoes/boots that I wear regularly season dependant. And a case with shoes from years ago that I don't really wear anymore. I don't know how many pairs are in there but I'll keep them for when the trends recycle around and they'll possibly be wearable again in the future.

Too many pairs to post pics of. I love them all.

• Like 1

I buy, sell, and collect limited-release sneakers. There's a huge resell market in them, like, you buy a limited release sneaker on its' release day and sell it for $100 profit the next day.

I'm glad this specific thread was made, I never felt comfortable posting about Nikes and Jordans in the fashion thread because everyone seemed more concerned with boat shoes and what brand suits James Bond wears.

I buy, sell, and collect limited-release sneakers. There's a huge resell market in them, like, you buy a limited release sneaker on its' release day and sell it for $100 profit the next day.

I'm glad this specific thread was made, I never felt comfortable posting about Nikes and Jordans in the fashion thread because everyone seemed more concerned with boat shoes and what brand suits James Bond wears.

Don't worry, now it's about how women smell or somehting like that.

I fancy the Lebron ones. Much.

I have always loved shoes, but I have nowhere near as many as P4A and Red :( The last years, I mostly stick to one brand, Nero Giardini, although I have bought two pairs of Tommy Hilfigers last year. I have very sensitive skin and often get blisters, so especially in summer, I have to be careful with what I wear, and when I find a brand that doesn't give me too much hassle, I stick to it. I already have sandals for this summer and am contemplating buying these shoes:

52e9b248-3468-4581-bced-2b3405c20950.jpg

I always wear high heels, but these moght be slightly too high for me, as I am quite tall.

• Like 1

I have always loved shoes, but I have nowhere near as many as P4A and Red :( The last years, I mostly stick to one brand, Nero Giardini, although I have bought two pairs of Tommy Hilfigers last year. I have very sensitive skin and often get blisters, so especially in summer, I have to be careful with what I wear, and when I find a brand that doesn't give me too much hassle, I stick to it. I already have sandals for this summer and am contemplating buying these shoes:

52e9b248-3468-4581-bced-2b3405c20950.jpg

I always wear high heels, but these moght be slightly too high for me, as I am quite tall.

They're GORGEOUS Lio! The heels look pretty solid and it's not that high. I love the toe shape and the cut out panelling is a great detail. I wouldn't need much convincing but I have zero willpower with shoes. :lol:

Unfortunately I have expensive taste and combined with little willpower means the only thing that stops me buying more is my bank account. Haha! Although I did recently acknowledge that I'm probably reaching the limit of what I can reasonably wear with my wardrobe. :)

• Like 1

Wedges upset me -_-

I have a few pairs of shoes, nowhere near as many as some people here. Day-to-day I tend to live in Vans or Toms-style flats, but I love a nice pair of heels and I especially love boots :wub:

Some of my favourites:

hermione_zps560cb895.jpeg

8323aaddad94ca4e1d52edc4a0ff7c08.jpg

41ESmDzttwL._SY395_.jpg

^The last pair are not the exact ones I have, but they're similar

i have like 5 pairs of Tommy Hilfiger shoes as well, i find them very convinient

and im a huge fan of Michael Kors shoes, they look great and they are really made for walking. This is one of my latest acquisitions

2461hdh.jpg

Edited by netcat
  • Like 1

Wedges upset me -_-

I have a few pairs of shoes, nowhere near as many as some people here. Day-to-day I tend to live in Vans or Toms-style flats, but I love a nice pair of heels and I especially love boots :wub:

Some of my favourites:

hermione_zps560cb895.jpeg

8323aaddad94ca4e1d52edc4a0ff7c08.jpg

41ESmDzttwL._SY395_.jpg

^The last pair are not the exact ones I have, but they're similar

I have those boots!

I have maybe a dozen pairs of "stilts" but rarely wear them anymore because I have to run around and up and down stairs all day long. With heels I'm exhausted at the end of the day, so it's runners camouflaged as business shoes for me most days.

High heels always worked best for me when heels over head in love.

Guest Len B'stard

Shoes-wise Im all about Clarks, always will be. Trainers, WHOOOOOO, now we're talkin, i want em ALL!!! I dont own many at the moment but the moments, in fact i dont own much of anything at the moment cept a few books and a laptop.

Ive variously owned Adidas Sambas, Superstars, Jordan ISOs, Nike Cortez, all sorts really, love all that shit.

i have like 5 pairs of Tommy Hilfiger shoes as well, i find them very convinient

and im a huge fan of Michael Kors shoes, they look great and they are really made for walking. This is one of my latest acquisitions

2461hdh.jpg

Got those. I'm a fan of Michael Kors as well.

ARQ I'm not a huge fan of wedges either, except on sandals, and even then I'm very picky. I think they look ridiculous on boots especially and don't own one pair. But I usually find them extremely comfortable to walk in which is why I'll opt to wear them with a casual outfit but also want to wear something with a heel.

• Like 1