Shoes

Snake-Pit

I don't like wedges either. I think regular heels are much more elegant. I have one pair of sandals with wedges though, those I do like.

yeah more elegant, i agree, but i don't always want to look elegant. sometimes i like to wear sneakers or ballet flats, or how do you call them?

I loved shoes. Unfortunately it's really hard for me to wear heels nowadays. That was real hard to accept. Basicly me knees, ankles and back refuse to cooperate. I wear mostly sneakers (all stars, adidas etc.) or short boots. I also wear a lot of slippers :lol:. I used to own many many gorgeous high heels, I sold them, since I will not be wearing them anymore. I have a few high heels left, for party's. It really sucks.

Edited by MB.

hiking shoes....sneakers are for children

Hiking shoes, you wear when hiking imo. I think they are mostly ugly as well.

Anyway they are too heavy for me to wear.

Edited by MB.

hiking shoes....sneakers are for children

Hiking shoes, you wear when hiking imo. I think they are mostly ugly as well.

Anyway they are too heavy for me to wear.

heavier yes, but by how much?...and you can always find a decent gray or brown

without any gay ass colors or shape....

now i almost sound like that redhead chick...

i have like 5 pairs of Tommy Hilfiger shoes as well, i find them very convinient

and im a huge fan of Michael Kors shoes, they look great and they are really made for walking. This is one of my latest acquisitions

2461hdh.jpg

These are cute. All the other shoes in this thread are ugly.

A couple weeks ago I bought a new pair of black hi-top Chuck Taylors. I hadn't bought new chucks in 10 years. Figured it was time. They're too bright and new looking, though. I'm not used to that. :wacko:

Edited by Christinith
  • Like 1

Adidas Superstar, buys a new pair every year. Use the old pairs at festivals and work til I throw them away.. Looked for another shoe I'd like this year but couldnt find any in my size so I just went with the same ole same ole. Getting a bit bored with it tbh. For the last 10-15 years or so I've only bought another pair of shoes maybe 3-4 times.

Guest Len B'stard

Adidas Superstar, buys a new pair every year. Use the old pairs at festivals and work til I throw them away.. Looked for another shoe I'd like this year but couldnt find any in my size so I just went with the same ole same ole. Getting a bit bored with it tbh. For the last 10-15 years or so I've only bought another pair of shoes maybe 3-4 times.

Why fuck with perfection? :)

Montreal-Restaurants-Data-Sheet.jpg

16-Things-I-Learned-In-Montreal-After-Li

Der-Lauf-Der-Dinge-by-Peter-Fischli-and-

The-G-Manifesto-Tour-2012-Update.jpg

Got to love a woman wearing high heels.

For some reason women here in Ireland seem to be unable to wear high heels that actually fit them, so they have this awful gap at the back of the shoe or you see too much of their toes at the front. Ghastly.

just wondering, what you guys have against wedges?

i like them very much, especially boots

t7oay1.jpg

Personally those aren't something I would wear. But I had seen the picture you posted in the travel thread the other day and the sandals caught my eye. Very cute! Similar to what I was referring to earlier. I have an appreciation for wedges in the summer. They can dress up a pair of skinny jeans or add a more casual feel to a cute little dress or a maxi skirt.

Tried these on few weeks ago and fell in love, but afraid I might get too stressed about keeping them clean considering the price.

jimmy-choo-black-paisley-patent-leather-

And will be looking at these tomorrow as well:

NMX206R_mx.jpg

• Like 1

Montreal-Restaurants-Data-Sheet.jpg

16-Things-I-Learned-In-Montreal-After-Li

Der-Lauf-Der-Dinge-by-Peter-Fischli-and-

The-G-Manifesto-Tour-2012-Update.jpg

Got to love a woman wearing high heels.

For some reason women here in Ireland seem to be unable to wear high heels that actually fit them, so they have this awful gap at the back of the shoe or you see too much of their toes at the front. Ghastly.

Lol Facekicker! I can barely see the shoes in any of these pics except the first one! :lol:

And it appears they all went out and forgot to put pants on, except the third one, she's just walking around the house in her underwear which is totally fine. Hahaha!!!