Shoes

Snake-Pit

Just stumbled upon these gorgeous little Swedish sandals. I think I want them, but there's no point in buying them because I'd have to wait 4-5 months to wear them. :(

r255cz.jpg

I like those.

I actually don't like seeing a girl in high heels, stomping around like some dinosaur, I dont really see the appeal.

Have my eyes on these, but resellers are charging $300-350 for them, and I'm looking to spend maybe $270/$280:

photo_24-7-13_11_35_53_am.jpg

These babies are supposed to come out in the next few months, I neeeeed a pair of all red shoes and these are incredible:

Nike-Dunk-High-RED-WOODGRAIN-3-e13996536

Ugh...you wear skinny jeans don't you?

Have my eyes on these, but resellers are charging $300-350 for them, and I'm looking to spend maybe $270/$280:

These babies are supposed to come out in the next few months, I neeeeed a pair of all red shoes and these are incredible:

Yeah, I mean most of what I wear is labeled as a skinny fit, but none of my jeans totally hug my skin from balls to ankle or anything like that (what I feel like you were imagining). I never wear anything baggier than a slim fit though.

I'm thinking about grabbing a cheap pair of H&M shoes, one of the ones with a navy-blue/brown colorway.

Yeah, I mean most of what I wear is labeled as a skinny fit, but none of my jeans totally hug my skin from balls to ankle or anything like that (what I feel like you were imagining). I never wear anything baggier than a slim fit though.

I'm thinking about grabbing a cheap pair of H&M shoes, one of the ones with a navy-blue/brown colorway.

I just remember having to go to the mall for a shirt and seeing nothing but skinny jeans, puffy shoes like that, zip up hoodies, and a straight brim hat, kinda turned to the side. EVERY guy wore that.

Adidas Superstar, buys a new pair every year. Use the old pairs at festivals and work til I throw them away.. Looked for another shoe I'd like this year but couldnt find any in my size so I just went with the same ole same ole. Getting a bit bored with it tbh. For the last 10-15 years or so I've only bought another pair of shoes maybe 3-4 times.

Why fuck with perfection? :)

That's pretty much always been my reasoning, but perfection is sorta boring isn't it?

wat-%D1%80%D0%B6%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D0%B

What am I wearing? The only brand name shoe,besides Ariat I wear.

I present naturalizer :) " Jaden " Style # C4309L1001

shoes_iaec0213967.jpg

What shoes do I want?

Just this one, the best work clogs I have ever worn in my life.

My boxer got a hold of the old pair and have not found a cheaper replacement since then.

It's worth the extra $ and yes, I'll be getting another pair..................soon.

http://www.ariat.com/work-women

No.

Thanks Len! I thought so too. The black pair look like this from the front:

30nck2b.jpg

Hahaha! Had to do some quick deleting then because my response to Len REALLY didn't fit well with pestilence's post. :lol:

(Original post in reply to Len: "I thought so too! Thanks!" Hahaha!)

Edited by Redhead74

Guest Len B'stard

Not as in love with the blacks as I am with the first ones, though they are amazing. The flip side of that is that the black ones are probably easier to fit something else to look good with but the first ones, though they are amazing, it'd take someone with a bit of an eye for this kinda shit to really find something that fits with em perfectly.

What do you see yourself wearing with the first ones my dear? :)

Not as in love with the blacks as I am with the first ones, though they are amazing. The flip side of that is that the black ones are probably easier to fit something else to look good with but the first ones, though they are amazing, it'd take someone with a bit of an eye for this kinda shit to really find something that fits with em perfectly.

What do you see yourself wearing with the first ones my dear? :)

I have heaps of stuff actually. I have a bunch of skirts, tops and jackets that fall into that 'hunting/equestrian' look. Plus I love the look of those boots with a couple of light, girly chiffon dresses I have, you know that contrast between 'pretty and sweet' and a tougher biker kind of look.

I was thinking this dress for one. Love the colour combo of the dark plum with the tan leather :wub:

35k26g9.jpg

Edited by Redhead74
  • Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

See, there ya go, you know how to make em work, well played :) Next bird i entrap I'm sending her to you for tips :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 2

I didn't even need the black ones, but it turned out that buying a second pair meant I got free shipping and they were $25!!!! So in the end with the free shipping I really only paid $15 for them!!! If I wear them once ill have got my money's worth. :D

Dayum those are nasty. In a good way. Link to those? I may have to cop a pair

I'm not sure if they're still available. I bought them more than a year ago. For what it's worth, the exact model is Nike Mogan 2 SE Mid, and I bought them for around $60 on Eastbay.

I also own them in this color:

nike-60-mogan-mid-2-se-navywhiteyellow-6