The Question Thread

Gia

Guest Len B'stard

Not complete legalization, but some forms of decriminalization, yes.

What is your favorite place in the world?

EMIRATES STADIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question - Who just won the FA Cup? :D

Yes

Question - If you were told that tommorow you'd wake up deaf dumb blind and crippled would you want to carry on or die?

I know this order is out of line but I just gotta chime in as a Deaf, almost blind, inflicted with possibly three autoimmune diseases or it could be just 1 out the three since they all

mimic each other 1) multiple sclerosis 2) Lupus 3) Rheumatoid arthritis. Tested pos. for Sjogrens, which is closely related to Lupus, and tends to develop if you have Lupus or RA, BUT it also

mimics MS, even showing plaques on the brain and better yet, many people originally diagnosed with Sjogrens were later diagnosed with MS, and people with MS were vice versa since it mimics.

I swear having this crap is the most confusing thing in the world. Research it, and why it takes so long to get a diagnosis. it's ridiculous.

I'm also only 32,but got sick around 25, was BORN Deaf.

I know you problably were thinking before you came up with this question that there was no way in hell a Deaf person ( who loves GNR ) would actually read this. Let alone a Deaf person who

could be considered a good fit for that description except for the dumb part as I am not mute or intellectually challenged in any way though sometimes I wonder....

As for the blind part? My vision in my left eye is 20/300. :lol:

Now with that said, gee would I want to live or suffer for the rest of my life? Option presented was to kill myself, would I?

When I was a younger, no. I am fine with being Deaf. It's pretty neat actually being able to read lips among other things... :wow:

But as a 25 year old woman who is not only Deaf but now faced with life made physically harder? Not only will I be a Deaf woman, mocked for my odd British accent in the deep south by natives who don't know any better, who think I'm the rudest person they've ever spoken to ( can't help how I sound even with a huge smile on my face )

I'd be lying if I never entertained that idea but only because I forgot how far I'd already come. Growing up as the only Deaf kid in your family, let alone the entire high school was difficult. What's this?

A piece of cake.

Thing is you get used to it....

after a while.

I don't care who won the FA Cup!!!

QUESTION-if you could be any animal in the world, why?

Edited by Sheri_Rose
  • Like 2

Guest Len B'stard

You don't reckon she might've meant democracy in China do ya? Maybe? Possibly? Slight chance? :lol:

On topic:

Neither, I'd choose to be Sheri-Rose

Question - Would you rather be a little runt with a big nose or a big cunt with a little nose?

You don't reckon she might've meant democracy in China do ya? Maybe? Possibly? Slight chance? :lol:

On topic:

Question - Would you rather be a little runt with a big nose or a big cunt with a little nose?

Well I've only got a little nose .........

On topic:

Well I've only got a little nose .........

Do you mind not ruining a thread

it's cool if you want to though :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Working in an industrial laundry cleaning fucked up sheets from hospitals and clinics and shit...often quite literally shit.

Question - How many pints did Oliver Reed famously drink over the weekend of his wedding?

Fuck if I know!

What is your favorite place to vacation?

Japan.

If you had a choice, and could go back in time, what one memory would you alter that you have?

What memory would it be and why would you change it?

QUESTION-if you could be any animal in the world, why?

A tiger! Because they're majestic and don't take crap from nobody (except poachers).

Chinese democracy; is it ever going to happen?

I've a fondness for penguins, so penguin it is for me.

Which one? :lol: I say no for both, album and change in government.

Edited by Sheri_Rose

Fuck if I know!

What is your favorite place to vacation?

Japan.

If you had a choice, and could go back in time, what one memory would you alter that you have?

What memory would it be and why would you change it?

the time my mother walked in a caught me huffing aerosol out of a glade air freshner container

with a towel over it....which resulted in a huge argument with me trying to deflect from the situation

by claiming i had no privacy.....everything else in my life im fine with....

do you like doritos?

Guest Len B'stard

Not that i can remember :lol:

Question - If you had to pick a religion, if your life depended on it, if you just had to, which would you align yourself with?

Guest Len B'stard

Keith Moon

Question - How do you feel about GnR today and do you have any optimism regarding any remaining potential they have?