Axl riding a bike (melbourne 2007 proshot video)

Wow, watching that Better video was like a nostalgia filter of my teens. That band, the 06/07 incarnation meant the world to me, and no wonder... I guess they get a lot of criticism for the name they had to carry but they couldn't have done a better job in the live department as far as I'm concerned. Watching that video, they seem every bit as dynamic and dominating as the UYI line-up in the Live and Let Die video. They were worthy of the name Guns N Roses and then some...

• Like 1

Can it be reloaded under another name not related to guns n roses? How do they take it off so quickly, is it pinged every time it's uploaded or the user uploads it?

If it was just that second it's probably not worth it but if it's longer it would be good to see.

It's really not worth watching, everything is as you'd imagine it to be, Axl with braids riding across a stage on a bike and saying something about fine shopping in Melbourne. You've basically just imagined the whole video but made it better than the dull reality.