is there footage of axl in studio recording?

It's a question people forget to ask, it doesn't sound like they ever had a video or film crew capturing the sessions, but there's prob. some home video footage that someone prob. took. I think they were worried about any recording equipment being in the studio and making its way out though.

There use to be a video of Axl saying Merry Christmas. And if I'm recalling right,Shannon Hoon was the one filming,and said something along the line of "wish Momma Hoon Merry Chtistmas" or something like that.

They even had a tiny little Christmas tree lit up. I looked for it on YouTube and could not find it other than Axl saying just Merry Christmas. It didn't have the part where Shannon told him to say it.

Found it!Its on Blind Melon's Behind the Music around the 16:34 mark.

Edited by SweetRose

Only footage I've ever heard of them in the studio was that clip of Slash, Duff, Matt and Izzy rehearsing for Rock in Rio. Its about 20 minutes long. I think the play Knocking, Mr. B and a few others. Its on youtube.

There use to be a video of Axl saying Merry Christmas. And if I'm recalling right,Shannon Hoon was the one filming,and said something along the line of "wish Momma Hoon Merry Chtistmas" or something like that.

They even had a tiny little Christmas tree lit up. I looked for it on YouTube and could not find it other than Axl saying just Merry Christmas. It didn't have the part where Shannon told him to say it.

Found it!Its on Blind Melon's Behind the Music around the 16:34 mark.

The late Shannon Hoon. I ended up watching that whole episode just now. I remember when the Don't Cry video came out, we all wondered who was "that other guy".

I just found this tumblrhttp://axlrosewomen.tumblr.com/

tumblr_ms21i6kwHi1s6z6aao1_500.jpg

Axl Rose and Erin Everly

"During the making of apatite in the studio"

She is a decent looking girl but there is nothing there that would make me say to myself, ''whaahh, I would love to make her shit in my cat litter tray''.

Have you seen this tumblr's picture of her in these days?

She can't really change or get old (yes, maybe plastic surgery involed)

At least Erin aren't shoot photos of herself with her adult sons in sexual positions :shrugs:

Edited by Crash Diet

• 2 weeks later...

I just found this tumblrhttp://axlrosewomen.tumblr.com/

tumblr_ms21i6kwHi1s6z6aao1_500.jpg

Axl Rose and Erin Everly

"During the making of apatite in the studio"

She is a decent looking girl but there is nothing there that would make me say to myself, ''whaahh, I would love to make her shit in my cat litter tray''.

Yes, but you were never possessed by John Bonham, so you wouldn't understand.