Looking to get rid of my GNR dvd collection

Hey everyone. I've been looking for a while to get rid of my GNR dvd collection. Every time I find someone who wants them they back out at the last second. I am totally against selling GNR dvds and was apart of the trading community for many years. I am asking $100 for the entire collection to cover the cost I put in for blank dvd cases and professionally printed artwork plus shipping. I'll also include a spindle of various 09 and 10 shows that do not have cases or art. PM me if you're interested. You won't be disappointed. Thanks!

DSC04266.jpg

DSC04215.jpg

DSC04227.jpg

Why are you selling them? They look cool.

But if it's just stuff you ripped off the net and burned to disc, why would you think anyone would wanna buy them?

Are there any REAL bootlegs in there, as in professionally pressed?

I've had these sitting on a shelf for years and it's time for another gunner to get some enjoyment out of them. I can't begin to tell you all how much I spent on artwork throughout the years.

These are not discs I ripped off the net. These were acquired nearly 10 years ago through various dvd trades before torrenting was around. Non are professionally pressed. Hope this helps!

But if it's just stuff you ripped off the net and burned to disc, why would you think anyone would wanna buy them?

I've had these sitting on a shelf for years and it's time for another gunner to get some enjoyment out of them. I can't begin to tell you all how much I spent on artwork throughout the years.

These are not discs I ripped off the net. These were acquired nearly 10 years ago through various dvd trades before torrenting was around. Non are professionally pressed. Hope this helps!

So you created the art work... Wow, then you sure used a lot of different names... Like Bad Apple Productions, Briggsy (from GnRTracker, Robert Bankus, GnRSoul, Angel (again, from GnR Tracker) to name a few.

Or maybe you are Angel? :) (bottom left).

14235292832_46362342e2_b.jpg

14050951120_e4037b7ec1_b.jpg

Edited by aranrod

So you created the art work... Wow, then you sure used a lot of different names... Like Bad Apple Productions, Briggsy (from GnRTracker, Robert Bankus, GnRSoul, Angel (again, from GnR Tracker) to name a few.

No where in any of my posts, did I say I "created" any of these art pieces. All I said was I had them professionally printed. I have no idea where you got "created" from.

No where in any of my posts, did I say I "created" any of these art pieces. All I said was I had them professionally printed. I have no idea where you got "created" from.

"I can't begin to tell you all how much I spent on artwork throughout the years."

This sentence gave the impression the artwork was all yours. I mean, having covers printed doesn't take years, does it? It can't cost all that much. I print mine on photopaper and that really isn't all that expensive.

Edited by aranrod
  • Like 1

Give the guy a break it's a lot of DVD's for $100 and a pain in the ass if you had to burn so many

Exactly! + the artwork being professionally printed is expensive, i'd know. It's a great deal for all the dvds. I'm contemplating it.

OK guys. Fair enough. I suppose I should not have compared this collection with my own collection which is larger.

I too printed many of these covers professionally as I have a professional printer. I should've realised that's not appicable to everybody.

I guess there also must be a lot of differences in DVD burners as mine (Cheeta Burner) burns a show+ all the extras and interviews in about 6-7 minutes.

That's why I didn't understand why it was so much work and so expensive.

I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have jumped on it so quickly.

Give the guy a break it's a lot of DVD's for $100 and a pain in the ass if you had to burn so many

Exactly! + the artwork being professionally printed is expensive, i'd know. It's a great deal for all the dvds. I'm contemplating it.

OK guys. Fair enough. I suppose I should not have compared this collection with my own collection which is larger.

I too printed many of these covers professionally as I have a professional printer. I should've realised that's not appicable to everybody.

I guess there also must be a lot of differences in DVD burners as mine (Cheeta Burner) burns a show+ all the extras and interviews in about 6-7 minutes.

Everyone has a point of view you don't need to be sorry

• Like 1

Everyone has a point of view you don't need to be sorry

Thanks. :)

It's all good dude. No worries. These dvds (and cases) are all well over 10 years old and from an era of extensive dvd trading with people from all over the planet. This is literally all that is left from what use to be a much larger collection with other bands as well. Dvd trading use to be so popular back in the day before torrenting. I'm just looking to send these to a good home =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shit! I'll take em. $100? I've paid way more on a lot less for GNR stuff. You aren't responding to the last comment...if you still wanna get rid of them, let me know. I'm new here so I don't know how shit works, if you can DM me or not, so just email me, it's listed in my bio thing.

So you're selling your homemade bootlegged artwork that goes along with burned files of stuff you got off the internet?

Yeah.....nobody is gonna buy those.

I would buy it if it was 40-50 bucks even in these conditions (and most of the shows are on youtube)

100 bucks is too much

edit: nevermind my babblings looks like you have a buyer :)

Edited by Motivation

• 6 months later...

OK guys. Fair enough. I suppose I should not have compared this collection with my own collection which is larger.I too printed many of these covers professionally as I have a professional printer. I should've realised that's not appicable to everybody.I guess there also must be a lot of differences in DVD burners as mine (Cheeta Burner) burns a show+ all the extras and interviews in about 6-7 minutes.That's why I didn't understand why it was so much work and so expensive.I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have jumped on it so quickly.
It's all good dude. No worries. These dvds (and cases) are all well over 10 years old and from an era of extensive dvd trading with people from all over the planet. This is literally all that is left from what use to be a much larger collection with other bands as well. Dvd trading use to be so popular back in the day before torrenting. I'm just looking to send these to a good home =)

Why should it matter to anyone when you got them? It doesn't make them more valuable. If anything, I'd be more hesitant since burned discs don't have long lifespans. I bet most of them don't even work.

Edited by nambis