Most insecure fanbases

bacardimayne

I second Zep fans: ''Zep are the greatest, most brilliant, most incredible band ever ever ever, and if you do not agree with that, you deserve death'' - that is how they go on! Complete arseheads.

Axl fans - the real hardcore uncritical ones - are fairly, crazy, but there are so few of them left these days; perhaps, Jarmo, Lolcano and that crue fan who pretended to be Izzy (I forgot his name).

• Like 1

I like it when Axl/nugnr fans say something extreme like, ''CD shits all over Appetite'', or, ''DJ Ashba is much better than Slash''. Volcano used to say things like, 'Ashba should give Slash guitar lessons''. These people are fuckin' bonkers!! I like it also how, mobile phone footage of Axl circa 2011-14 cannot be produced as evidence haha. Axl turns fat and his voice goes to shit and suddenly, phones become, 'shitty phones with tiny screens and poor sound' haha. What about the phones which recorded Axl when he had his mojo like in 2006?

Zeppelin has to be up there. Any time someone mentions the plagiarism allegations they get defensive as I've ever seen someone get on the Internet.

Even when people aren't talking about them, they're still weird about it. I once saw a Zeppelin fan get mad because someone said they liked Black Sabbath but not LZ. He was literally flabbergasted. He actually got defensive about it, like he was being attacked. :lol:

Not to say I don't like LZ, but their militants can be hilarious.

Dude are you obsessed with Zeppelin or what?

Every fucking post you've made in the last couple of days contains some zeppelin bashing

This is not healthy

Btw get off your high horse, your idol Kanye West is a "sampling" artist (aka a thief)

If MJ fans are insecure it's probably because he's been called everything from a pedophile to an anti-semite, a Nazi sympathiser, a drug addict and even an animal abuser.

If everything he had been accused of was true MJ would make Hitler look like the shy and retiring type.

MJ WAS a pedophile

Fact

Hitler was a serial killer, but he doesn't fuck little boys :shrugs:

(i'm not sympathizing with that scum, though)

Yeah he but he gives credit.

When he got a warning :lol:

Case in point: insecure Zeppelin fan starts whining about a rapper :lol:

New Slaves has had the credit for that band since day 1. Look, he's literally making things up to deflect heat from the Zeppelin plagiarism allegations! :rofl-lol:

Edited by bacardimayne
  • Like 3

MJ WAS a pedophile

Jackson was never convicted of paedophilia in a court of law.

Law means nothing :popcorn:

Enough evidence for the public eye, i guess

Not to mention, these fuckers ALWAYS tend to be not guilty in the court

Case in point: insecure Zeppelin fan starts whining about a rapper :lol:

New Slaves has had the credit for that band since day 1. Look, he's literally making things up to deflect heat from the Zeppelin plagiarism allegations! :rofl-lol:

A rapper? lol

He is not even a rapper

Btw i don't care about zeppelin's plagiarism

They're the greatest coverband of all time, but still better than all of your fav bands :lol:

• Like 1

Any "fan" that has to insult other people or other types of music just because they don't personally like the music.

Musical is all about personal preference. So why insult people just because they like music that you don't?

I don't like rap music, but I don't have to make 583 posts about how much I think it sucks and how I think people who listen to rap are all stupid. I don't have to insult complete genres of music and its fans just to try and make myself seem superior.

I love the bands/songs I love. I like the bands/songs I like. If you love/like other bands........good! I'm glad we've all found music we enjoy.

Metallica fans. ST. ANGER WAS GREAT, THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?????

Really? I've never met any Metallica fan of St Anger (or fans of St Anger in general). The douchey Metallica fans tend to be the ones who shit on The Black Album and everything since and think the only good album the band made was Kill 'Em All.

• Like 2