Worst famous guitar player?

Haters Gonna Hate

Honestly, as much as I love Nirvana, definitely Kurt Cobain in terms of actual technique and playing.

Coming from someone who normally fucking hates Nirvana fans, I respect the hell out of the fact that you said that.

Oh and the correct answer is CC DeVille.

Edited by AxlisOld
  • Like 1

Honestly, as much as I love Nirvana, definitely Kurt Cobain in terms of actual technique and playing.

Coming from someone who normally fucking hates Nirvana fans, I respect the hell out of the fact that you said that.

Yeah, I don't get the people who ride his dick saying he was a great player. Songwriter, yeah, but any live video will show you he's sloppy as hell.

oh definitely agree about cobain and CC.

i would also put kirk hammett is up there as well.

This.

Slash and Joe Perry are actually both pretty good on a technical level. Saying they are just "pentonic" players is quite wrong

Slash is great. Perry is trash.

I used to think he was just a very average player but now that I've gotten into Aerosmith more, he has really done some amazing things.