$646,323
11,232 / 30,000
$207.57, $36.90
Mercury Concerts
$643,560
12,000 / 30,000
$256.65, $35.93
Mercury Concerts

These numbers are 100% official, 100% accurate.

You saw these numbers here first at MYGNR. ;)
  • Like 1

Thanks, Nosaj. I was always under the impression that SA venues were immense (not that I know a lot about it, obviously), but it turns out they are, or these anyway, quite similar to what I'm familiar with. So far for SA going crazy and going to whatever concert's on, I guess.

In reference to attendance, it does. Not sure why you're so offended about it, honestly.

I have made a separate thread so I don't continue to tarnish your with alleged, off-topic posts.

On topic: Nice to see a sold out show as well as 5 others that were close to it. 6 sold very badly though, to be quite frank. I'm glad they sold out the Bethlehem show, though. :)

In reference to attendance, it does. Not sure why you're so offended about it, honestly.

No, it doesn't. Slash has nothing to do with Gn'R concert attendance. I'm not offended, if anything it looks like you're offended by the numbers I have shared. I think Axl's band is doing great for 2014. That, and the fact that you need to highlight that they were close to sell out 5 gigs. It's clear, no? That's why I shared the numbers. :lol:

He also has nothing to do with Guns N' Roses news, yet he is in the main section where that takes place. I'm not offended at all - the show I was at sold out and I made it clear that half of the tour sold very badly considering the capacity of the venues. I don't think that's why you shared the numbers (to show the good sales, that is), but that's my opinion.

No worries though, I will leave Slash and my question out of this thread as it is 100% not related in any way shape or form possible.

Can someone post Slash's numbers please? I would like to see them.

What does Slash have to do with this thread? Or with Guns N' Roses concert attendance?

You're a mod, yet you don't respect this forum's rules. Weird.

I wasn't being a smart ass; Just inquiring about Slash's attendance at his shows as well. He is allowed to be discussed in the main section now, so I am surely following the rules asking this question, albeit being in a different thread.

You are breaking balls. Cut the crap.

He also has nothing to do with Guns N' Roses news, yet he is in the main section where that takes place. I'm not offended at all - the show I was at sold out and I made it clear that half of the tour sold very badly considering the capacity of the venues. I don't think that's why you shared the numbers (to show the good sales, that is), but that's my opinion.

So now you're questioning why I shared the numbers. I thought any kind of news would have been welcomed in the forum. :lol: I would have not shared this info if I knew it was going to irk some Axl fans.

Like I said, in my opinion, the numbers are great for Axl Rose in 2014. No matter if they sold out a show or not, the fact that he's dragging 10K+ fans to each show in Brazil is great and surprising. Feel free to think what you want, though.

Ouch - that is only 64% attendence (153, 846 / 239, 884).

Hopefully these numbers will drecrease more and more and Axl will finally retire from touring.

Then you'll have "won".

I will win when I have a new album filled with great GNR songs. It's the only thing that would make me truly happy as a fan.

In light of the collapse of Axl's ticket sales, I cannot believe some people can still defend Team Brazil. Here we have Axl's most reliable market, South America, yet Team Brazil have over-projected by, 86,038! 86,038 missing fans - it is a damning statistic! It is a wonder why some of those shows were not cancelled as Nugnr have cancelled shows in North America before for poor sales (of course, they never admit this).

• Like 2

In light of the collapse of Axl's ticket sales, I cannot believe some people can still defend Team Brazil. Here we have Axl's most reliable market, South America, yet Team Brazil have over-projected by, 86,038! 86,038 missing fans - it is a damning statistic! It is a wonder why some of those shows were not cancelled as Nugnr have cancelled shows in North America before for poor sales (of course, they never admit this).

I don't see how you can say they over-projected. There may have been a range of venues and capacities available and the ones they chose were the most suited to what they were expecting to draw.

People will frame this however they want to support their preferred narrative, ultimately.

Ali

I don't see how you can say they over-projected. There may have been a range of venues and capacities available and the ones they chose were the most suited to what they were expecting to draw.

People will frame this however they want to support their preferred narrative, ultimately.

Ali

That goes both ways though.

Anyways, I'm actually quite shocked as I've been under the impression these shows either sold out, or were a cunts hair distance from selling out. 64% in their, by far, most prominent market makes for more reason for Axl to just call it a day at this point than not.

Ali

That goes both ways though.

Anyways, I'm actually quite shocked as I've been under the impression these shows either sold out, or were a cunts hair distance from selling out. 64% in their, by far, most prominent market makes for more reason for Axl to just call it a day at this point than not.

There are different ways of looking at it.

I don't agree at all.

Ali

Ouch - that is only 64% attendence (153, 846 / 239, 884).

Hopefully these numbers will drecrease more and more and Axl will finally retire from touring.

Then you'll have "won".
Lol. Nobody's winning anymore. Nobody.

Sure, I'd be happier if he stopped pouring salt in the wound now, but it's been a lost battle for everybody for years now.