Guns N Roses on cover of latest Classic Rock Magazine

Guest Gunns

Does anyone seriously hand over money for that recycled shit magazine?

People that don't have regular access to the internet and they like that 'new magazine smell' perhaps?

Sweet. I wish the cd had bands covering Gn'R songs though. Maybe it's because I'm old but I still like to buy magazines. It's just not the same for me scrolling through an article on a kindle.

Same here.

Maybe it's damning with faint praise, but CR beats the fuck out of Rolling Stone or what have you these days.

If they had Ron & Ashba on the cover I would of course say they are a fine and upstanding publication.

I will write them a letter saying how Chris Pitman has been in the band longer than Slash so he should have made the cover too.

I still subscribe to Rolling Stone. The caption by the small photo of Axl & Duff from the latest issue said Appetite For Reunion.

If this Classic Rock magazine is what I think it is then it's available here on import in Barnes and Noble and it's between $10-15 from what I remember. If the bonus CD was Gn'R related, I'd probably buy it.

Very cool!! A cover of a line up that actually created and released epic rock n roll songs!!! Fuck the last 18 years of so called GNR that did nothing but harm the original legacy, thanks to incompetent Axl and his fucked up Brazilian housekeeping dream-team running the band. We need new music or a GNR retirement!!!

• Like 1

I still subscribe to Rolling Stone. The caption by the small photo of Axl & Duff from the latest issue said Appetite For Reunion.

Christ, some imaginitive writers they have on staff.

I wonder if they come up with the names of the residencies.

I bought it and just finished reading it. Nothing new or relevant said about GNR but I loved the article forecasting the next decade, the 90s, as the best ever for music, and the article about why Dr. Feelgood is the best album of the last 5 years.

Edited by Thin White Duke