Heard any of Slash's new stuff?

He did come by a few weeks ago. I only saw him in the parking lot at Canter's for 15 minutes. He had the new songs and played me 2 of them. They sounded great the band was tight guitar sounded great.

That's awesome. I just watched the Kings/Hawks game and Slash did the anthem....he looked great!

He did come by a few weeks ago. I only saw him in the parking lot at Canter's for 15 minutes. He had the new songs and played me 2 of them. They sounded great the band was tight guitar sounded great.

Thank you Marc :headbang:

• 2 weeks later...

Thats great to hear Marc, but any further detail than just sounding "great"?

Like, what would you compare it to, his guitar playing with GN'R, or more like his later solo stuff?

Cool, thanks Marc, I understand what you mean in that regard.

But would you say those tracks sound stronger than what we've heard from Slash previously?

There is a lot of hype on this album, about it being a really strong effort, and I'm curious if it will live up to the hype.

Yes, Marc, if you can tell us if there was any evolution from AL to the songs you heard. Also how was the production... Slash says he is hoping to capture the bands and his live sound. I am hoping to hear mean aggressive guitar with a great tone. He also said this album will be more polished which made me think of UYI.