Last full album you listened to?

Broskirose

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 10:50 PM, chevelle said:

Deftones - Gore

So happy to hear them shift away from their more straightforward approach they've had the last two albums. Lots of mood and texture on here.

"Mood and texture" is exactly what I wanted to hear from this release. Can't wait to give it a listen.

40 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

His last solo album, oddly, was all in French :lol: 

I do not think I can take that guy seriously after that - same with Lydon farting about in the jungle.

Incidentally I sent you some info about Pakistan which might interest you. This might be a good present for your father or one of your cricket mad family members.

On 4/7/2016 at 11:27 AM, Zeppelin said:

"Mood and texture" is exactly what I wanted to hear from this release. Can't wait to give it a listen.

Yeah, me too. KNY was a little too clean and obvious for them and I'm really happy they've moved away from that, because this album is one that definitely needs a few listens to really sink in instead of just "getting" it right off the bat. (L)MIRL, Phantom Bride, and Rubicon are top tier Deftones.

Edited by chevelle

Eric Clapton Complete 1973 Rainbow Concerts bootleg SoundBoards........Ron Wood, Pete Townsend, Steve Winwood, Rick Grech and Jim Capaldi as a backing band......first show Clapton plyed his famous "Blackie" Fender Strat for the first time and second show he played a Gibson Les Paul.....really brilliant stuff.....EC was truly a guitar god back in those days.....

• Like 2

The Fall of Troy - Doppelganger

The Fall of Troy - Manipulator

The Fall of Troy - Phantom on the Horizon

On a total kick with these guys ever since they announced they're finally releasing a new album after 7 years. Forgot how much I loved some of these songs.

On 4/13/2016 at 3:46 PM, classicrawker said:

Eric Clapton Complete 1973 Rainbow Concerts bootleg SoundBoards........Ron Wood, Pete Townsend, Steve Winwood, Rick Grech and Jim Capaldi as a backing band......first show Clapton plyed his famous "Blackie" Fender Strat for the first time and second show he played a Gibson Les Paul.....really brilliant stuff.....EC was truly a guitar god back in those days.....

Agreed. His playing at Filmore East for Dominoes was mind blowing. 24 Nights was good too.

Prince - 1999
Prince & The Revolution - Purple Rain
Prince & The Revolution - Around The World In A Day
Prince & The Revolution - Parade
Prince - Lovesexy
Prince & The New Power Generation - Diamonds & Pearls
Prince & The New Power Generation - O+->
Prince - Rave Un2 The Joy Fantastic
Prince & 3rdEyeGirl - S/T
Prince - Sign 'O' The Times
Prince - Batman Soundtrack