Last full album you listened to?

Broskirose

It's more straighht ahead rock than Bungle or Fantomas. I think the guitarist was in Jesus Lizard? I was waiting for God Hates a Coward and it delivered. Mit Gas wasn't out so it was just the debut. North 101 was cooler live. 

Oddfellows was good too. Stone Letter was the Rape This Day. 

11 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Dr Dre - The Chronic 

Snoop Dogg - Doggystyle

2Pac - All Eyez On Me

Tha Dogg Pound - Dogg Food

Daz Dillinger - Retaliation, Revenge and Get Back

And that's why Death Row will forever be legendary. Nice listening my friend. Some of the finest production you will find in the history of hip hop. Nice call on that Daz album too, it's really overlooked.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J Dog said:

And that's why Death Row will forever be legendary. Nice listening my friend. Some of the finest production you will find in the history of hip hop. Nice call on that Daz album too, it's really overlooked.

Its overlooked because of the year it was released, by that time Death Row was crumbling. Dre was gone, Snoop was gone, Tupac died and Suge was in jail.

I also forgot to mention Murder Was The Case & Above The Rim, both have some gems from lesser known artists like Jewell, OFTB, Sam Sneed & Danny Boy.

2 hours ago, JeanGenie said:

MTV Unplugged in New York - Nirvana 

Great album. But the high number of covers and general choice of songs shows that Kurt could not be arsed. He was basicly on his way out by then.

It's almost like his real suicide note in a way. That Lake of Fire and Where Did You Sleep Last night are personal favs.

There's a few albums that really get at my heart. Nirvana Unplugged, Johnny Cash's American Recordings, and Makaveli. All of them were really dead men walking when they recorded them.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, J Dog said:

It's almost like his real suicide note in a way. That Lake of Fire and Where Did You Sleep Last night are personal favs.

There's a few albums that really get at my heart. Nirvana Unplugged, Johnny Cash's American Recordings, and Makaveli. All of them were really dead men walking when they recorded them.

True. I like Lake Of Fire too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Its overlooked because of the year it was released, by that time Death Row was crumbling. Dre was gone, Snoop was gone, Tupac died and Suge was in jail.

I also forgot to mention Murder Was The Case & Above The Rim, both have some gems from lesser known artists like Jewell, OFTB, Sam Sneed & Danny Boy.

Yeah you nailed it. I think it would have been well received if Death Row had still been together.

Oh shit son, both are classic soundtracks. Lets's see...on Murder my favs are Natural Born Killaz (great Dre/Cube collabo) and What Wuld U Do?, and Dj Quik's Dollars & Sense, which for my money, is one of the best diss tracks of all time. 

Above the Rim is boss though. That OFTB song, crack em! let me at em! is nice. And that, I rock rough and stuff with my Afro Puffs (Rage!) rock on wit yo bad self. And it has imo maybe the most overlooked Pac song ever....Pain.