Last full album you listened to?

Broskirose

Jeff Beck Group Mid Valley label bootleg of live shows from 1971/72......pro recordings from Finland, Bremen and BBC in Concert...............I love the Rod Stewrat, Ronnie Wooods version of the band but really thought the Bob Tench, Cozy Powell, Max Middelton, CLive Chaman version of this band was underrated..............really great stuff. Man Cozy was one hell of a drummer!

Here if the Bremen show with video...for you gear heads it is interesting to see Jeff is already playing a Strat and not his Les Paul as he did play the Paul later with Beck Bogert and Appice until he finally went all Strat later in the 70's.......

Edited by classicrawker

On 8/8/2016 at 6:53 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Comes A Time is a masterpiece. I actually prefer it more than Harvest.

Definitely up there with Harvest and After The Gold rush imo. Those three are still my favorite Neil Young albums. 

Matadora by Danny Michel. He was one of my favourite Canadian singer-songwriters but the last few albums has me longing for the early to mid-2000's. One highlight though is his tribute song to Bowie called "Rubicon". Sexy saxophone work by Robert Carli in there.

Just got this vinyl reissue by Friday Music who used the original analog tapes....sounds fantastic.....and one of the best live albums of all time IMHO right up there with the Allman Bros At the Fillmore East, Humble Pie Rocking the Fillmore, Deep Purple Made in Japan, Thin Lizzy Live and Dangerous, etc.,  etc.......

LS1.jpg

Edited by classicrawker
  • Like 1