Last full album you listened to?

Broskirose

56 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

I see, that makes sense then!0

..plus nine live albums (one of original material), three soundtracks (e.g. Dead Man) and the archive series (currently at seven live albums and a mammoth boxset). There are also films, the usual live concerts and documentaries alongside Neil's two eccentric 'attempts' at film making, the hippy pseudo-documentary/art-house mess Journey Through the Past and the screwball comedy Human Highway. And that is not even mentioning the live bootlegs (Neil plays songs that he has not even bothered to record and/or release! There are around one hundred of these songs, many of them masterpieces, which can only be heard by listening to the boots - or live in concert if you are so lucky).

You could spend a decade listening to Neil and only just touch the surface.

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Curtismayfield-1970lp.jpg

The version of 'Little Wing' - I think it is from that disastrous New York show - is breathtaking. I have it on compact disc but rarely listen to it as I now like to listen to the individual shows.

It was the 1970 NY Pop Festival on Randall's Island..........I have the CD and CD's of the individuals shows as well but this sounds great on vinyl..........

Listened to Johnny Winter "Second Winter" last night on vinyl....