Last full album you listened to?

Broskirose

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

800px-Sex_Machine_album_cover.jpg

Yes yes yes!  You know you do have some fuckin' amazing taste, let down slightly by the hippie bollocks in between.  James Brown was a fucking beast, have you seen the documentary that Uncle Mick did?  If you haven't you MUST check it out, its the fuckin' bollocks man.

8 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Yes yes yes!  You know you do have some fuckin' amazing taste, let down slightly by the hippie bollocks in between.  James Brown was a fucking beast, have you seen the documentary that Uncle Mick did?  If you haven't you MUST check it out, its the fuckin' bollocks man.

My musical taste is my thang!

Have you seen the Rumble in the Jungle concert, Soul Power?

8 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

My musical taste is my thang!

Have you seen the Rumble in the Jungle concert, Soul Power?

I have, yeah, Ali certainly enjoyed BB King eh?  Check out that documentary man or I'll come up to Newcastle and make you at gunpoint :lol:

on topic:

Face to Face - The Kinks

Edited by Len Cnut

Beatles White album stereo reissue...the vinyl is so quiet you would think it was a CD........they did a magificent job with these reissues...........

Introducing my young daughters to the Beatles and they were like WTF is that?...........:lol:

Edited by classicrawker

Finally had time to clean my old vinyl  copy of Thin Lizzy "Live and Dangerous"  first using a Spin Clean vinyl cleaning gadget and  then a second cleaning with a Record Doctor record cleaning machine and was surprised to find out it was still in excellent playing shape...damn they were an incredible band in the mid 70's.

Edited by classicrawker

18 minutes ago, classicrawker said:

Beatles White album stereo reissue...the vinyl is so quiet you would think it was a CD........they did a magificent job with these reissues...........

Introducing my young daughters to the Beatles and they were like WTF is that?...........:lol:

Tell them its called 'genius'.  An inate understanding of the fact that music, at is heart, is organised noise, this is an example of the deconstruction of said organisation with a view to expanding ones musical/artistic pallette.  Number 9...Number 9...Number 9...Number 9...Number 9..

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Tell them its called 'genius'.  An inate understanding of the fact that music, at is heart, is organised noise, this is an example of the deconstruction of said organisation with a view to expanding ones musical/artistic pallette.  Number 9...Number 9...Number 9...Number 9...Number 9..

Yeah Len, not sure my 11 & 12 year olds are buying the genius angle 

Played Sgt. Peppers for them the other night and they recognized two songs as being from from Circe de  Soleil.....I have a lot of work to do...

• Like 1