Last full album you listened to?

Broskirose

1 minute ago, J Dog said:

People are quick to say that's not a good album and all that jazz, I think it's pretty damn good. Some nice songs on there, Navarro does a good job, gives them a different type of vibe. I like it.

ugh. i liked them until i was constanty bombarded by Under The Bridge.

last album i listened to was The Doors by, surprise surprise, The Doors. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ugh. i liked them until i was constanty bombarded by Under The Bridge.

last album i listened to was The Doors by, surprise surprise, The Doors. 

Oh shit, I had forgotten about Under the Bridge, now I can't get it out of my %^*%* head?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, J Dog said:

People are quick to say that's not a good album and all that jazz, I think it's pretty damn good. Some nice songs on there, Navarro does a good job, gives them a different type of vibe. I like it.

Pea is class...as is Aeroplane.  The whole album is solid really.

Cut by The Slits :D  @Len Cnut  

So, this is a little out there for me..it's almost, I don't know..experimental? I think it's too much for me, I'm not woman enough to handle it lol..but having said that, here's the weird thing..I've listened to Typical Girls about 10 friggen times already! I keep playing it while I'm doing my housework..which is funny in an ironic kind of way haha!..and even right now it's in my head! So do I like it or not like it? I don't know lol. 

2 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Cut by The Slits :D  @Len Cnut  

So, this is a little out there for me..it's almost, I don't know..experimental? I think it's too much for me, I'm not woman enough to handle it lol..but having said that, here's the weird thing..I've listened to Typical Girls about 10 friggen times already! I keep playing it while I'm doing my housework..which is funny in an ironic kind of way haha!..and even right now it's in my head! So do I like it or not like it? I don't know lol. 

I can see how it might be difficult, they were like 14 when they started the group and were really into reggae but also really really amateur but like...i dunno, to me it says something for amateurism that they came out with that album by being amateur, i love her voice too, she was born in Germany and moved to England and was in love with Jamaica so her accent is like...the strangest coolest thing...and she sings in it, i love FM, Shoplifting, New Town, Typical Girls...well, i love the whole album!  The songs are kinda amazing lyrics-wise too for a bunch of teenagers.

Edited by Len Cnut

8 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

New Morning - Bob Dylan

Iggy Pop talks about meeting James and he mugged him off :lol:

I do not know what that means!

I cannot be bothered with any music right now but James Brown. It all seems wank somehow. I even have Neil's new one on hold because of Godfather.

21 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I do not know what that means!

I cannot be bothered with any music right now but James Brown. It all seems wank somehow. I even have Neil's new one on hold because of Godfather.

Dismissed him offhand like a nobody basically, walked by, raised a hand towards him and went 'yeah', cutting him off and walking off :lol:. What you're going through is called James Brown Syndrome, it happens to anyone who gets into James properly, for a year and maybe more its all you can listen to.  With me it was the Live at the Apollos that did it.  For a while those albums were all I could listen to.  When the Jagger documentary came out i watched it so many times i kinda know it off by heart :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

10 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Dismissed him offhand like a nobody basically, walked by, raised a hand towards him and went 'yeah', cutting him off and walking off :lol:. What you're going through is called James Brown Syndrome, it happens to anyone who gets into James properly, for a year and maybe more its all you can listen to.  With me it was the Live at the Apollos that did it.  For a while those albums were all I could listen to.  When the Jagger documentary came out i watched it so many times i kinda know it off by heart :lol:

I have a bunch of his albums ontop of my syste, and I keep saying to myself, ''maybe I should put something else on?'', then I say, ''why? What will it serve?''.

• Like 1