Last full album you listened to?

Broskirose

On 2/17/2017 at 8:26 PM, Fitha_whiskey said:

Skynard is the fuckin tits man. This is one of my favorites. Also the live video of Free Bird at an outdoor show in England, opening for the Stones, was just legendary. By most accounts, they blew the Stones away on that particular day...

• Like 1

Slash with Myles Kennedy Melbourne, Australia,  August 11, 2010..............official Abbey Road Live recording which is one of the best live recordings I have ever heard and I own probably close to a thousand.......

Epic version of "Fall to Pieces"

I know this is sacrilegious to say on this forum  but personally I would rather go see Slash and Myles again in a small venue then the current Guns in a Stadium.............Saw Slash 4 times with Myles and every show was fantastic...

• Like 1

Calypso is Like So - Robert Mitchum

Now as weird fuckin' albums go this is a corker :lol:  Robert Mitchum singing Calypso songs in a faux West Indian accent, I mean you couldn't make it up.  But y'know what, it's actually REALLY good.  And musically pretty authentic, apparently he had the idea in the 1950s whilst filming out in Trinidad when the Calypso thing was really kicking off over there.  I mean he sings in a faux west indian accent but the songs, the tunes are actually REALLY good and really catchy and really funny and kinda self deprecating, it certainly doesn't take itself very seriously, then again how could it?  I like it though, in fact i more than like it, i think it's a gem.  Alright the West Indian accent thing but lets face it, whys it any weirder than Mick Jagger or any number of English rockstars singing in an American accent.  I think it's fabulous anyway.  Dunno why I'm going on about it like someones gonna listen to it :lol: