Last full album you listened to?

Broskirose

Status Quo "Quo" Live at the Apollo 1977

Evidently they were big in Europe but I could never figure out why this band never made it in the U.S.? Also one band I wish I had seen in their prime back in the 70's but they rarely ever toured here I think........

Edited by classicrawker

29 minutes ago, classicrawker said:

Your Dad has some excellent taste in vinyl!.........

He does. What he doesn't have anymore is a record player. And so he's ok with passing the torch to me. :P Got a stack of about 40 or 50 on Friday and there's loads more. It also includes Aftermath, Out Of Our Heads, Woodstock OST, The Last Waltz, the first 5 Eagles records, Alchemy, Pet Sounds, Help, Rubber Soul, Beatles For Sale, No Nukes (concert), a load of Cuby & The Blizzards records... shit... so much goodness to go through! There's more CCR, Cooder and Doors in there somewhere too. But I think those are still at my parents'. I love just flipping through them! 

1 hour ago, username said:

He does. What he doesn't have anymore is a record player. And so he's ok with passing the torch to me. :P Got a stack of about 40 or 50 on Friday and there's loads more. It also includes Aftermath, Out Of Our Heads, Woodstock OST, The Last Waltz, the first 5 Eagles records, Alchemy, Pet Sounds, Help, Rubber Soul, Beatles For Sale, No Nukes (concert), a load of Cuby & The Blizzards records... shit... so much goodness to go through! There's more CCR, Cooder and Doors in there somewhere too. But I think those are still at my parents'. I love just flipping through them! 

Nice score and nice of your Dad to pass the tourch. Take care of those albums as you ahve some real gold there...........