Last full album you listened to?

Broskirose

Make Believe by Weezer.

IMO their best, or certainly their most underrated, album. Don't know why its so widely hated. I think its an excellent album that never gets old with me. Those are an amazing set of songs.

It think it's a great album and the Red Album was even better.

There Is Nothing Left To Lose by Foo Fighters.

• Like 1

Blaster - Scott Weiland

What did you think? it's like some good songs with some of Weiland's mojo back, and with like big classic guitar and slightly better then average riffs.

It's got some STP in it but I guess that's natural. It didn't get from me a gut reaction, but I still come back to it sometimes.

Edited by Rovim

Blaster - Scott Weiland

What did you think? it's like some good songs with some of Weiland's mojo back, and with like big classic guitar and slightly better then average riffs.

It's got some STP in it but I guess that's natual. It didn't get from me a gut reaction, but I still come back to it sometimes.

It is actually pretty good but Scott is an odd cat in that he rejected the first Velvet Revolver Demos because he did not want to make this type of music. The man is a walking contradiction

Just finished listening to Santana Live at the Fillmore 68............ one of the most underrated bands of their era IMHO

Edited by classicrawker

Blaster - Scott Weiland

It's got some STP in it but I guess that's natual. It didn't get from me a gut reaction, but I still come back to it sometimes.

I don't know STP but I enjoy this record. Kind of like a Stonesy VR with some steroid glam riffs. The choruses are pretty high flying. Not sure how they go over live. The guitarist is pretty good, those solos are great.

Bob Dylan - Blood On The Tracks

The Monkees - Then And Now

Bruce Springsteen - BITUSA Tour, East Rutherford, NJ; 08/05/84 (newest archive concert release)

Steel Panther - All You Can Eat

Slash - World On Fire

Journey - Next

Gov't Mule - AC/DC New Years Eve set (with Myles Kennedy)

Make Believe by Weezer.

IMO their best, or certainly their most underrated, album. Don't know why its so widely hated. I think its an excellent album that never gets old with me. Those are an amazing set of songs.

It think it's a great album and the Red Album was even better.

Didn't really listen to the red album, but 100% agree about Make Believe. Solid album. We Are All On Drugs is one of their best songs.

• Like 2

Miami Horror - All Possible Futures

Michael McCann - Deus Ex: Human Revolution OST

King Diamond - The Eye

John Arch - Twist Of Fate

Norah Jones - Come Away With Me

Todd Rundgren - Runddans

Kate Bush - Hounds Of Love

Tom Waits - Bad As Me

A7X Nightmare I remember when this album came out 5 years ago. The Rev had died. I had my own nightmare to get through the following year and my daughter and I actually got to meet M. Shadows, Zacky, Johnny and Syn. It was bittersweet meeting since The Rev was dead.

Buckethead's "Hideous Phantasm", and U2's "All That You Can't Leave Behind" this morning before a hike

I usually listen to a Buckethead Pike at least eight times before letting it settle to get a good feel of it, and this one has some staying power

The U2 album isn't one of their most hype and energizing outside of Elevation, but the tracks on it are really nice to relax to (with coffee)