I've been on a Dylan Bootleg Series binge-listen since yesterday. In order:

Vol. 1-3: Rare & Unreleased

Vol. 4: Live 1966, The "Royal Albert Hall" Concert

Vol. 5: Live 1975, The Rolling Thunder Revue
Vol. 6: Live 1964, Concert at Philharmonic Hall
Vol. 7: No Direction Home - The Soundtrack
Vol. 8: Tell Tale Signs: Rare and Unreleased 1989–2006
Vol. 9: The Witmark Demos: 1962–1964
Vol. 10: Another Self Portrait (1969-1971)
Vol. 11: The Basement Tapes Raw/Complete
This is a mass preperation for the release of Vol 12: 1965-1966 The Cutting Edge this November.
Edited by username
  • Like 1

Relapse - Eminen

His most underrated album. Best since his comeback.

Only Built 4 Cuban Linx - Raekwon the Chef & The Legendary Ghost-Deini

Don't think I ever asked, what did you think of 2?

2838845.png

graveyard-innocence-300x300.jpg

I REALLY REALLY liked it, i mean it was the first time in ages i heard an album that excited me, i think its one of the best of its decade, i just remember thinking like YES!! This is what I've wanted from hip hop that im not getting anymore.

But like in comparison to the orignal? Fuck that, that album is titanic, that album to me belongs in the pantheon of great albums, over the entire history of albums to date, its fantastic, song for song, its like our generations hip hop Whats Going On by Marvin Gaye, its amazing.

Edited by Len B'stard

I REALLY REALLY liked it, i mean it was the first time in ages i heard an album that excited me, i think its one of the best of its decade, i just remember thinking like YES!! This is what I've wanted from hip hop that im not getting anymore.

But like in comparison to the orignal? Fuck that, that album is titanic, that album to me belongs in the pantheon of great albums, over the entire history of albums to date, its fantastic, song for song, its like our generations hip hop Whats Going On by Marvin Gaye, its amazing.

On part 2, totally agree. I was pumped when it came out and for the most part it backed it up. It's as good an effort you can ask for in making a sequel to a classic. Around the time it came out was also when hip hop started going to shit, so I have no problem saying it's one of the last borderline great rap albums released in my eyes. Can't remember exactly when it was released, 07 or 08 or something, no doubt it's one of the top albums released since then. Black Mozart, House of Flying Daggers, Mean Streets, New Wu, some favorites of mine. And I love Slick Rick's Queen cameo, we will we will rob you!

The first of course is all time great. There are certain rap albums that can't be touched, like Ready to Die or All Eyez on Me, it's one of those type of albums. It feels big, like it's a movie or something. And cuz, I wish I had a Purple Tape, those motherfuckers seriously go for like a few hundred dollars a pop right now.